Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she does. I might set one up. I’ve had a crappy experience with her as well

I’ve made a thread for Kirsty Doyle so not to derail this too much xx

Look at Truff influencing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Currently got books and bleeping squeaky eggs all over my front room. A baby who is half dressed and determined to eat her dads laptop charger. Isn’t that life with a baby? I’m in no rush to go out for a meal with a 9 month old baby that hates being contained in a pram or high chair for more than 20 minutes unless they’re being fed or it’s moving.

I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about Olive going in her own room. She sleeps through so what is she worried about? My bespoke was climbing out of her next to me at 6 months old so straight in her cot in her room. Whether I’m up 3 or 12 times in the night 😂
Hear ya girl, sick to death of toys!

I guess I won’t know till I take him?
I was going to bring snacks for him in case he gets aggy whilst waiting and toys?
anything else you recommend?
Straight jacket 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh hell.
We’re taking my 11 month old to gusto in heswall in 3 weeks.

not filling me with confidence it’s the right thing to do 😂🙈
Some days you strike lucky and it’s an uneventful meal but after a couple of attempts I just felt it wasn’t worth it and best to wait a bit.fingers crossed you can just have a nice meal 😛the point was more really that babies/toddlers don’t really fit round our lifestyles much at all at this stage, things do have to change whether it’s inconvenient / boring etc or not

Reactions: 7
I guess I won’t know till I take him?
I was going to bring snacks for him in case he gets aggy whilst waiting and toys?
anything else you recommend?
Yes they're definitely all different!!! I used to take a bag of pencils, colouring books, small toys etc. It helps!

Reactions: 6

Love it. I’m gonna chime in how tit she is on there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some days you strike lucky and it’s an uneventful meal but after a couple of attempts I just felt it wasn’t worth it and best to wait a bit.fingers crossed you can just have a nice meal 😛the point was more really that babies/toddlers don’t really fit round our lifestyles much at all at this stage, things do have to change whether it’s inconvenient / boring etc or not
I hope we can too. If not we’ll just go to maccies with a soft play area 😂

Yes they're definitely all different!!! I used to take a bag of pencils, colouring books, small toys etc. It helps!
thank you!I didn’t think of pencils and colouring books.

Reactions: 5
Just seen her stories from this morning....

1. Pinocchio said about 2 weeks ago OHD was crawling is she duck !! She's rocking about trying to attempt it.

2. Isn't it amazing how Momma comes on trying to act relatable and shares a problem - then within a day or two it's all back to being perfect like it never happened. Kid is back sleeping through. She's full of absolute tit💩💩

Reactions: 29

I love you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Running with my son under the bridge to shield from the rain.
Mom: We are like trolls under the bride
Me: Yeah son been called that a few times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Why’s she calling the baby olive oil I’m offended & I don’t even know the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A baby rocking back and forth and then sitting up before attempting it all again, is not a baby thats been crawling for 2 weeks. It takes them a week or less tops when they're rocking back and forth. The shame in lying.

Reactions: 29
Feel like it is trying to address comments on here around her playing and lack of toys but they are still not her own things. Has to take her places to get any interaction or stimulation

Reactions: 27
A baby rocking back and forth and then sitting up before attempting it all again, is not a baby thats been crawling for 2 weeks. It takes them a week or less tops when they're rocking back and forth. The shame in lying.
Be more concerned the lack of movement from the legs. But it’s not like she’s got uneven leg creases or anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ I only say this because I went through it with my daughter. She wasn’t breech and her hip checks at birth and 8 weeks fine. Now we’re under physio because she has tendency’s to hold her left leg crawling and when cruising. She’s fine for now but the main thing they’ve said to keep an eye on is once she’s walking and before that any changes to her legs including the creases!

ETA also one leg is always hitched up when sat which was exactly the reason I asked for a referral because my daughter would always sit in her M&P seat and pull her leg up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Language class? Can someone with a baby clarify this because I’m sat here thinking Olive’s off to learn Spanish next and I’m pissing myself
Kate can’t teach her, so OHD is going to speak another language as she’s so advanced, as a way to make an excuse as to why she talks much later than such an advanced baby would usually, she’s bi-lingual. When she’s finished being memorised at baby class

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.