Kirsty Doyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dressmaker from Liverpool.. well I use the term ‘dressmaker’ loosely as she makes duck all, her ‘team’ do

always seems to gift stuff to absolute z listers

A few comments have been made on various other threads and it seems a lot of us are singing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to the absolutely absysmal quality, shocking price tag and disgusting customer service. Safe space for us all to rant and share tea!

I’ll start.. bought a pair of flares and a halter top for the races a few years ago. The flares were the wrong length and the thread was hanging off. Couldn’t get a response for days, my mum ended up taking them up for me. Waited 7 weeks for a refund which I only got after threatening to go to the weird workshop where the clothes are made

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve (stupidly) ordered a few times... ordered two pairs of trousers in a 10. One waist measured a 28 and one a 31?! The sequinned trousers I ordered arrived and I couldn’t move the zip on them. One leg was also wider than the other. Because I loved the material I took them to a tailor to be remade! She said the zip and hem were ridiculous.
My mate has had pants which were also a joke. After being blanked by email, she had to turn up at the sweat shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bought one of the Carrie Bradshaw style tutu skirts much to my shame. The size was completely wrong and was scratchy as duck. Load of shite. Crap refund ‘policy’ means that you can’t get your money back at all but Z listers are gifted her tit clobber no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
do ye know what makes me howl.. the absolutely shite marketing.. ‘KD girls are the best girls!’ Like is that the best she can come up with

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same. I have bought two pairs of trousers. Measured them like she tells you too and I swear a man on stilts could have worn them! And they would have still been too long. And I did eventually get a refund after a long time but it was a lot of going back and forth. Don’t know how she gets any business at all. Shocking.

Reactions: 6
same baught a pair of flares now bare in mind girls am literally tiny in every way possible I range from 4 to 6 can also get in to a 12 to 13 years depending were I go so the flares come one leg was longer then the other the hem on them wow joke and when I tried them on they went all the way up to my neck 😭 murder trying to get refund or just an answer of the girl her clothes r shocking

Reactions: 4
I remember Kirsty Doyle’s collection in the littlewoods catalogue or was that a fever dream? 😂
my friend had a dress for ladies day from KD and it was frayed to bits on arrival but it was too late to go looking for another dress so she had to wear it and sow some of the seam back together herself. Not what you’d expect for the price!

feeling quite smug reading this! I was a fan of hers when she won that competition show. She was above me at uni and was gifted her own workshop in the basement of our uni building after graduation. Held the door open for her one day and she gave me the nastiest slow look up and down and not a word of thanks!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone remember her stall on Greatie Market about year 2000 odd? Her label was called Rapscallion. She used to customise your clothes, so I paid her a ridiculous amount of money to sew a few pearls on a denim skirt from Topshop!

• Wow
Wrote this originally on KHM thread (read the wiki)

But will post here as well:

Had a terrible experience with her. Ordered some trousers (£125) I measured myself to make sure they would fit really well. They should have been waist high. When they came there wasn’t enough material on the trousers at the top to even cover my bum let alone go to my waist. It was ridiculous, sent them back and keep getting told they would transfer my money back, they never did. So after two months I went to her “studio” to get my money back.
her studio is a dirty warehouse with clothes flung all over the floor. I shocked she has brides there tbh.

Just want to add on a serious note as well. This is going back about 5 years ago for me now. At the time I was absolutely terrified about gaining any type of weight and thought of putting something on that was to small for me was my worst fear. She really needs to be careful about her shoddy products it really good give some young girls a complex.

Oh and her last video on insta, showing that tutu off, she sound scatty as hell. No wonder her sizes are all over the place.

Reactions: 7
Wrote this originally on KHM thread (read the wiki)

But will post here as well:

Had a terrible experience with her. Ordered some trousers (£125) I measured myself to make sure they would fit really well. They should have been waist high. When they came there wasn’t enough material on the trousers at the top to even cover my bum let alone go to my waist. It was ridiculous, sent them back and keep getting told they would transfer my money back, they never did. So after two months I went to her “studio” to get my money back.
her studio is a dirty warehouse with clothes flung all over the floor. I shocked she has brides there tbh.

Just want to add on a serious note as well. This is going back about 5 years ago for me now. At the time I was absolutely terrified about gaining any type of weight and thought of putting something on that was to small for me was my worst fear. She really needs to be careful about her shoddy products it really good give some young girls a complex.

Oh and her last video on insta, showing that tutu off, she sound scatty as hell. No wonder her sizes are all over the place.
You’re so right. When I ordered my horrific skirt I was a lot thinner than I am now as I’d lost weight for my wedding. When the tutu monstrosity arrived and didn’t come near me I thought I was a fat whale and got all depressed but it wasn’t me-it was her tit clothes!

Reactions: 5