Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that she has taken quite a nice pic of her in the blue top... until you realise her boobs carry on about 2 foot past the edge of the pic.

Anyone with a lurker want to message her telling her to lower the cot? Last time I messaged off my real I about not putting the baby bouncer on the kitchen side I got a ‘duck off troll’ and a blocking. I assume she will be fuming if someone mentions it’s unsafe to have a raised cot and a moving baby.
My son fired himself out his cot before he could crawl, pull himself up or anything, luckily he wasn't hurt. She reads here so hopefully will get it lowered asap, olive is a wee cutie wouldn't like to see her hurt x

Reactions: 15
My son fired himself out his cot before he could crawl, pull himself up or anything, luckily he wasn't hurt. She reads here so hopefully will get it lowered asap, olive is a wee cutie wouldn't like to see her hurt x
She’s goes on about trying her hardest, but the only thing she seems to put effort into is weaning and even that isn’t on olives terms, it’s on Truffs term out and about.
She hasn’t lowered the cot, she put the baby alone on a raised bath stand, in a bouncer on her kitchen side, she’s in the baby seat too much, she put her in the bike trailer, she won’t address the uneven leg creases, baby has been to two parties, and during a pandemic, has clothes lobbed at her... I’d hate to see truff not trying to be a good parent if that’s what we get now!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s all the unsafe things she does with O that winds me up she knows the cot needs lowering but she won’t do it cause she’s stubborn.
She’s so childish it’s ridiculous she says she consults experts and has them on speed dial yet the simplest of things like feet to foot lowering the cot and not putting a child on a high surface she refuses to do properly.

Reactions: 28
So she wants to move baby O into her own room tonight but refuses to lower the cot, yet if anyone dare messages her just to say to lower the cot she calls them a troll, duck off and blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who reckons today we'll now get a story of her lowering the cot but she doesn't read here does she Matt

Reactions: 18
Wonder when they’re going back out on the bikes? Maybe in about 3 months when Olive is actually old enough for the trailer?? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 24
I’m usually a silent reader to shy to comment but when I seen Lucy Meck’s post I thought exactly the same thing her nerves are going to be through the roof with him in Lucy’s!!
Don’t be shy, I think we’re a lovely lot xx

• Heart
I know I've mentioned lowering the cot already this morning but it won't let me edit my post to add the pic......

Screenshot_2021-05-04-07-59-41-68.jpg

Reactions: 5
Who is Kirsty Doyle? Does she make the clothes herself?
She’s got people making the clothes for her now she’s more successful. I’ve ordered a few things which have all come and been badly made (poor finishes, same sizes being different measurements, cheap zips). Wouldn’t buy from her again .

Reactions: 19
She’s got people making the clothes for her now she’s more successful. I’ve ordered a few things which have all come and been badly made (poor finishes, same sizes being different measurements, cheap zips). Wouldn’t buy from her again .
She’s been going for years me and sister always used her and for our weddings, but since she got people in her clothes are like something from st johns/ primark really badly made scruffy finishes and I think she’s using Kate as a platform to get them out the her 14 year old fans 🙊

• Wow
Oh girls, my nerves are gone with that cot!
My first baby got out when she couldn't even crawl, to this day i don't know how she done it, our monitor doesn't record. We took her to alder hey in tears, I was absolutely terrified (first time mum at this point and I thought they'd take her off us 😅), I was shaking and my fella ran about 3 red lights. They told us to calm down and accidents happen, that she would be fine.

Knowing all of this and that babies are unpredictable. You never know what their capable of why not take extra precautions? She reads here, so she's aware of all of this, why is she taking a chance. When I had my baby girl, I was the baby of the family, so I'd never been around babies so didn't even know that this was possible. Even my family were shocked she got out, she was a bit behind on milestones so have done that, well we had no words.

Around both my baby and toddlers cot, I have memory foam either side of their cot and a fortress of pillows in case of an accident 🙃 tbf, my little boy is still in our room cos I can't bare for him to go a door away since he's my last, BUT me and my fella do have 2 large living rooms to sit in - ones more of a play room, with LOTS of bright, loud ANNOYING toys that they both love so we avoid that one 🤣

But back to Truff, it just really baffles me shes taking chances considering she's a rainbow baby. Im not saying that those babies mean more, I just think, (not that I've went through it & I couldn't bare to think of anyone who has experienced a loss how awful would it be) that those children would be wrapped up in cotton wool times 10000000.

I can't get over how stressed I am about this 😪 Olive is a beautiful little girl and the thought of her having an accident and hurting herself really upsets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s been going for years me and sister always used her and for our weddings, but since she got people in her clothes are like something from st johns/ primark really badly made scruffy finishes and I think she’s using Kate as a platform to get them out the her 14 year old fans 🙊
You’re right there! The last pair of pants I got I had to take to a tailor to take apart and remake them
(I loved the material so didn’t want to bin them). The tailor was gobsmacked at how poorly made they were. Don’t know why I even bothered ordering again as everything I’ve had was shite

• Wow
She a tit fucken dress maker wont not advise anyone to go to her absolutely shocking few of the girls will most probably tell u there stories but I got flares of her about 100 years ago and one leg was longer then the other and hem on them was shocking so rushed I could of done a better job meself
My mate ordered a pair and the bum split when trying them on. Then she ordered another pair that didn’t turn up. She was asking on Facebook and email to no avail. She eventually sent them in a taxi!! Then that night her pants split while out it was sly. Her reviews are shocking.

• Wow
My mate ordered a pair and the bum split when trying them on. Then she ordered another pair that didn’t turn up. She was asking on Facebook and email to no avail. She eventually sent them in a taxi!! Then that night her pants split while out it was sly. Her reviews are shocking.
Sounds like Kirsty needs her own thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeh they don’t answer emails etc. My mate had to go down to her warehouse as she was just blanking her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her smug little face because Oliver slept through the night makes me rage.

She’s desperately trying to be relatable but because she has chatted so much tit in the past - it just does not work.

Oliff doesn’t sleep through for a few nights and she’s acting like the world is about to end but yesterday was bragging that she was sleeping 12 hours a night from 3 weeks old. Then yesterday she’s saying it’s a leap and that’s why she is not sleeping and today - leap is over! Must be the shortest one ever.

You are not making yourself relatable, you are doing it to show off what a boss babe ceo momma you are and to be a smug bint.

From a mum whose baby actually doesn’t sleep at night.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.