Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Language class? Can someone with a baby clarify this because I’m sat here thinking Olive’s off to learn Spanish next and I’m pissing myself
She’s learning Russian & Mandarin. Did you not know Olive is multi-lingual!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Language class? Can someone with a baby clarify this because I’m sat here thinking Olive’s off to learn Spanish next and I’m pissing myself
It probably is a Spanish or french class. It’s just a baby group where they sing songs in another language. Kate would be better off getting a grasp on English first like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
No sign of KHM in the HB facing Costco but there’s more Olivia Hale than I’ve ever seen, looks like they’ve launched a load of new Olivia Hale stuff. Seems a strange time to do that? There’s obviously no intention of making KHM their main make up brand? Theirs also a tonne of W7 and all the old Sam and Nic brushes that Real Techniques are trying to get rid off. They had a a fair few diff make up brush sets tbh, so there’s gonna be absolutely nothing special or stand out about Kate’s tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course Olive is learning new languages.. so bespoke!!
she will be teaching Kate English soon and how to spell!! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tbh walking in there and seeing the make up section made me realise what a load of shite the whole thing is and I feel ashamed for her. Proper Poundland crap.

Reactions: 34
Just proves the lack of toys in the house, she is sharing old videos of classes with an array of hideous outfits on the poor child.

This thread has dried right up. We need someone to spill some piping hot tea. ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Language class so she can teach her mum how to spell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just proves the lack of toys in the house, she is sharing old videos of classes with an array of hideous outfits on the poor child.

This thread has dried right up. We need someone to spill some piping hot tea. ☕
I had anticipated a red rant by now. She's been very quiet.

Reactions: 16
Currently got books and bleeping squeaky eggs all over my front room. A baby who is half dressed and determined to eat her dads laptop charger. Isn’t that life with a baby? I’m in no rush to go out for a meal with a 9 month old baby that hates being contained in a pram or high chair for more than 20 minutes unless they’re being fed or it’s moving.

I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about Olive going in her own room. She sleeps through so what is she worried about? My bespoke was climbing out of her next to me at 6 months old so straight in her cot in her room. Whether I’m up 3 or 12 times in the night 😂
My youngest was in a cot in her own room at 5 months old, I bleeping hate attached parenting like khm...get a grip your baby is no different to the rest.
My house is a constant toy tit tip even though I tidy up after them but then you just got to think duck it , let them be kids.
I cant wait for olive to spread nutella fingers all over that beige new gifted sofa...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh hell.
We’re taking my 11 month old to gusto in heswall in 3 weeks.

not filling me with confidence it’s the right thing to do 😂🙈
Always took our kids out for meals as babies and just took toys and iPads and we would take turns walking about with them, showing them things.

I found it easier to take them out as babies, as they’re portable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oliff taking a language class??
Is she having a laugh, THM needs a class in the English language first of all 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So... now we’ve had the big revel about her HB tat, and seeing as though she’s left Oh Darlin’ and says she isn’t taking makeup bookings anymore... what exactly is she going to do now?? Anyone else feel like we’ve possibly come to the end of the Truff adventures? She’s been more and more boring each day for the past 4 weeks... she does nothing! It’s just the same old stuff every day - pics/videos of the baby, pic of her outfit (which in itself is usually boring!), a bit of weaning tit and then she’s “off out for the day” and the only things she posts are re-posts. Does she seriously think she can be an influencer with content like this?! She’s probably the most boring person I follow right now!

Reactions: 65
It probably is a Spanish or french class. It’s just a baby group where they sing songs in another language. Kate would be better off getting a grasp on English first like
Didn’t even know that was a thing!

Reactions: 7
What thread was the no longer at oh snarlin’ in. I rarely watch stories so I missed all that. Has Cheryl announced it’s all hers?

Reactions: 3
Olive is so memorised by all the new languages she’s learning.. maybe she could teach her mother English🤷🏼‍♀️

Also her ‘thank you Olive for being my daughter’ is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, poor little sods got no choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.