Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Type ‘Katie Hayes’ in to google and on the Images there’s one insta vs real life from the wiki. (Red dress aka sausage roll covered in ketchup).

Type ‘olive haze Delamere’ and there’s loads of Kates insta vs real life wiki photos.

Type ‘olive haze’ in google and there’s loads of objects with the colour “olive haze” eg. Olive haze blinds, olive haze paint, olive haze top.

Pointless post, but it’s been a boring day.
This is the exact reason that she needs to give her head a wobble and protect her daughter. Does she realise in the future when she goes for jobs etc they are going to google her name and all this tit will forever be there as a representation? Does she realise how much of a show she is making of her daughter! It’s something you do in high school when looking at online safety, google your name to see what people can find out about you! That poor child’s whole life is on their along with her mum being an absolute embarrassment. I really do feel sorry for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really is bleeping thick 🙊 it’s telling her she’s logged in 3 days in a row abs she’s telling us she’s not 🤦🏼‍♀️
didn’t realise being a delusional human dustbin made you a ‘foodie’ but whatever Kate, do you 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
didn’t realise being a delusional human dustbin made you a ‘foodie’ but whatever Kate, do you 💨
She drinks Whispering Angel like water and guzzles down truffle oil by the gallon, that’s how she’s a foodie, TROLL!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She drinks Whispering Angel like water and guzzles down truffle oil by the gallon, that’s how she’s a foodie, TROLL!
mum and daughter foodies - soz, I forgot she’s the last word on food, fashion, decor, twinning and make up. I wish I had had even half her fake confidence you know... must be amazing to have so little self awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.