Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a passive aggressive little dog isn’t she?
She must permanently be on one... flicking between checking here / checking little Matt’s phone / lashing clobber at her bow legged baby / trying to keep up with Cheryl who is 40 and running her make up “business” into the ground.
Have a day off Kate you absolute meff.
And before anyone starts the baby is gorgeous... a few have commented on her bendy little legs tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
9EB410ED-DF06-481E-A4FB-6B5076F45E76.jpeg

UJane bolts stats. Averaging 2 runs per week but can suddenly smash 10km in 55 minutes. What is the bleeping point in lying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Gym fit fella” nah pack it in. He buys T-shirt’s that are 2 sizes smaller to make him look bigger. What we saying 9-10 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh truff. Can you imagine being double bluffed by a tattler. Haha, you're welcome, glad the bouncer is now safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey I'm just a lurker here but my baby is few days younger than Olive and has she has had steak and all. She loves food. And you don't need teeth to eat as gums are so hard. Molars are what we chew with and they don't come in till babies are about 2. Just wanted to answer this question.
duck right off. A 7 month old baby steak. duck me I’ve heard it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone on here called her “pork in string” once 🤣 I laugh whenever I think of it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This works out around the same time truff said she run? My physically fit military brothers run which he did with day sack on hills granted but same speed yea okay and I am the queen!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
nah ring the crem cos I am fully dead today

IYA KATE XXXXXXX

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This works out around the same time truff said she run? My physically fit military brothers run which he did with day sack on hills granted but same speed yea okay and I am the queen!
TROLLLLLL SHES BEEN RUNNING 2 TIMES A WEEK AND MANIFESTED IT, blocked ✋🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All this “running” thing is clearly just for Danielle’s benefit. Danielle is into fitness and it must bleeping kill Truff that she’s a lazy smelly get and her fellas Ex (and also the person who their baby stalks online) is fit as a fiddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ive just read the reply to my comment about the crumpet and I have spat my drink out. Steak... Jesus, I struggled with a full set of my own btw teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Boucher you mean 🤣🤣
Oh truff. Can you imagine being double bluffed by a tattler. Haha, you're welcome, glad the bouncer is now safe.
Oh god now shes baking with Olif is there nothing this child can’t do she’ll be on bake off next
Seriously though how can you bake with a baby? How can you get them involved, is olif going to be whisking as kates putting the eggs and flour in 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Boucher you mean 🤣🤣

Oh god now shes baking with Olif is there nothing this child can’t do she’ll be on bake off next
Seriously though how can you bake with a baby? How can you get them involved, is olif going to be whisking as kates putting the eggs and flour in 🤣🤣
I don’t get how she is drowning in washing for THREE PEOPLE the bleeping slob. She mustn’t do a bleeping tap in that house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.