Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so annoyed about the app? Surely you don’t do it for the purpose of showing everyone you’ve done it? I don’t understand that at all.

Reactions: 17
She nothing but lier let's get it right no one n I mean no one will ever belive she ran what she has n olny been training for 5 days 🤣😭 even a pep head will be like kate come one am 40 n can just about do it 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She nothing but lier let's get it right no one n I mean no one will ever belive she ran what she has n olny been training for 5 days 🤣😭 even a pep head will be like kate come one am 40 n can just about do it 👏
She definitely did not run almost 10k in 55mins 😂😂😂 if you’re going to lie Kate at least make it believeable!

Reactions: 16
I'm howling... She's an absolute cretin. I'm military and train 6 x per week. Circuits, running and weights..im over 35 so no athlete but fml I've worked my ass off and she's quicker than me after what, a few weeks. Cringing for her.. At least make your lies believable. Absolute saddo 😂😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There is no way that’s her run. I run 3 times a week and my fastest 10K is 59 mins.
I call bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pathological lying

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Does this remind u of anyone 👏

Reactions: 36
Why is she so annoyed about the app? Surely you don’t do it for the purpose of showing everyone you’ve done it? I don’t understand that at all.
I would be annoyed if my run didn’t save but that’s because I set challenges on it.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god... they do look similar- I also think she looks like Wayne too

I haven’t got children yet, but I don’t know if I am right in saying this, but I am not sure I would feed my baby with no teeth a crumpet.
Hey I'm just a lurker here but my baby is few days younger than Olive and has she has had steak and all. She loves food. And you don't need teeth to eat as gums are so hard. Molars are what we chew with and they don't come in till babies are about 2. Just wanted to answer this question.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
SHE HAS NOT JUST DONE 10K IN 55 MINUTES!!!! Not a bleeping chance. My husband was in the Paras and had to train wearing a weight vest so when he was at his fittest he could do it in 50 minutes wearing the vest, so she’s telling us she’s almost as fit and quick as a paratrooper in his 20s carrying an extra 25 kilo?? duck off Kate. Just tell the bleeping truth for once, you were out of breath walking with Olive yesterday and yet today you can knock out 8 minute miles???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
if you run with someone and thru didn’t switch their Strava on you can link app’s and tag them into your run. The gps on your phone verifies your locations etc and will tag you in the run. I’ve done this with the hubby before. And there is not a chance she’s run 10k in that time. Not a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey I'm just a lurker here but my baby is few days younger than Olive and has she has had steak and all. She loves food. And you don't need teeth to eat as gums are so hard. Molars are what we chew with and they don't come in till babies are about 2. Just wanted to answer this question.
SHE HAS NOT JUST DONE 10K IN 55 MINUTES!!!! Not a bleeping chance. My husband was in the Paras and had to train wearing a weight vest so when he was at his fittest he could do it in 50 minutes, so she’s telling us she’s almost as fit and quick as a paratrooper in his 20s??? duck off Kate. Just tell the bleeping truth for once, you were out of breath walking with Olive yesterday and yet today you can knock out 8 minute miles???
I admire anyone who can run as I have not run since 1977 in the school relay. I lost case your wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I would be annoyed if my run didn’t save but that’s because I set challenges on it.
What a web of insanity, pretending she didn’t turn the app on so that there was no record of her run and then using her brothers run to say she did the same as him? Whilst all the while actually lying about the whole run. 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but that's really fcking annoyed me. by no means am I athletic in the slightest but I've trained really hard and consistently for a LONG WHILE to get to about 1hr 5 mins (losing about 2.5 stone in the process) for this absolute ming to make out she can bang out a 10k under an hour with no training.

I would love to see her actual full time on strava for that run because it is probably riddled with pauses of 10 - 15 mins every 2km or so.

or it's not her bleeping strava.

piss off jane and just be honest about one thing in your dreamy bespoke life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That run hasn’t happened today. You can look at the segments on Strava, you can check the leader boards for speed etc on today’s runs. If that was today it would be on there. Guess what, it’s not!
17C37B13-7300-4880-B232-FE2654EE5332.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
this is actually so embarrassing for her.

shes like that girl in school who just used to chat absolute tit constantly and scream until she was sick if someone said she was lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.