Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! If my lads brought a girl like her she would be getting legged seriously she’s bleeping vile
Same here. She genuinely sorry generally doesn’t give duck does she. How the duck is she going to get threw life with a child 🙈 xx

Reactions: 10
Same here. She genuinely sorry generally doesn’t give duck does she. How the duck is she going to get threw life with a child 🙈 xx
She’s just vile honestly the most vilest creature I’ve ever ever come across and I’ve met a lot of people

Reactions: 12
How bleeping funny 😄 must bleeping chew the bleeping fat bleep up us on here taking the piss out of her

Thick as her make up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙊
Must be as long as Blackpool tower her block list 🤣🤣

She’s just vile honestly the most vilest creature I’ve ever ever come across and I’ve met a lot of people
🤣🤣 same as me. I’d love to see her out an about the bleeping fruit machine shaped low life ugg bug xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we really think that was Kate?? They had another random post in the Stacey Solomon rave thread

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.