Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running doesn’t come easily to the majority of us. I’d think more of her if she said... “I managed to run for five minutes straight today!” Which is more likely!

Reactions: 22
Not a chance in hell she has ran that fast it would be almost impossible with the weight she is carrying. I know this because I’ve been her size and quickest back in them days was 10k in one hour. Why does she lie so much... it’s actually sickening

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ. I did a 10k today in just over an hour and I run a lot, have been for years. What the hell hahahahahaha

Reactions: 17
If she keeps pulling out these times faster than regular runners that do 30+ miles a week I’d start to worry about Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy 👀

ps regular runners who run around 48k a week average about 63-70 minutes for a 10k

Reactions: 12
🎶dun dun dun dun dun dun
Trollz and I need you
Dun dun dun dun dun dun
Trollz and I miss you
Dun dun dun dun dun dun
And now I wonder
If I could stop all the lies
Do you think da trollz would pass me by
Cause you know I run a thousand miles...
Just to see da trollz tonight🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I has my covid jab yesterday, I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus, that then reversed back over me for good measure. I’ve got all this lovely thread to catch up on. Apologies in advance if I butt in and somethings already been said xxxx

Reactions: 14
Her need to lie is sociopathic. Pseudologia fantastica indeed (lots of big words there Kate, I’m sorry girl)

She has an insatiable need to come across as a somebody. She wants to be better than everyone, the best at everything. Points to some major issues stemming from childhood. All of which will be passed on to poor Olive. :(

Reactions: 31
Honestly this running tit she’s doing who’s she copying now 🤣 matts ex? I
Had Matt told her to get herself together the baby is almost 1 loose the weight 🙊 I would hate to have a fella like that

My sister would absolutely howl at me if I lied that blatantly on social media. I’m surprised her bro hasn’t told her to give her fat heads wobble, if she even has a brother. She’s probably lying about that hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My sister would absolutely howl at me if I lied that blatantly on social media. I’m surprised her bro hasn’t told her to give her fat heads wobble, if she even has a brother. She’s probably lying about that hahahaha
Is her brother that prem footballer you guys always post. Now he probably could run that length at that pace but there is absolutely no way some who only started running again a few months ago can run 10K that quick.

Why lie so much she really does need some help with her compulsive lies before Oliff is old enough to understand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking about this the other day. She ‘batch cooks’ everyday. Isn’t that just cooking???I thought that batch cooking was getting a load of stuff cooked and in the freezer so you freed up time? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't get the issue with no recording her fadt from the run. It's not the end of the world, she's making it out to be awful. Get a grip girl.

Also, how is it so that she can go for a run whilst her partner is in work and her mum looks after her child. We're in a pandemic ffs. If you're going to do things like this, just keep it to yourself. Stupid bint.

I has my covid jab yesterday, I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus, that then reversed back over me for good measure. I’ve got all this lovely thread to catch up on. Apologies in advance if I butt in and somethings already been said xxxx
Hope your ok! I had mine beginning of March and duck me felt like death for a few days but I would that than be ventilated with Covid 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
I can’t work out if this is being sarcastic or not
funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
There is SO much to comment on in this I genuinely don’t know where to begin.

You have cheered up my day with your talk of gammon and gym-fit fellas. Will you be here long? I would love for you to entertain us some more 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi Kate! 💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi Kate 👋🏻👋🏻
Back again I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.