Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 5: Oh snarling still closed...Dj Indesit on the loo... Jenkos on tattle... what will truffle momma do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone noticed this thread goes quieter on an evening... which means that we’re all on this all day when we’re meant to be working from home/at work 🤣 thats me anyway 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie Hayes 5: Jenko's been outed & lockdown rules flouted, making our blood boil watching her dip her brow brush in truffle oil

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look shes started another poll/ question thing so.she can talk to herself on it and make out people love her again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to bed soon, please can we promise that there’s going to be no midnight dramas tonight please 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please save the tea for the morning girls - I live for my morning coffee and catch up ☕👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how she’s grown a nice round bum in that latest post 😂🌚🤥 usually shaped like a saggy pancake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s just cheating herself in the end, all she’ll have to look back on is a load of fake pictures she’s cropped and photoshopped that don’t reflect how she actually looked when she was pregnant. I’m sure she looks perfectly fine without the editing but she just can’t stop herself. It’s the one time you’re allowed to be fat Kate!! I don’t doubt for a moment the baby will be getting facetuned too.

Reactions: 12
Shelly Delly will deffo have skin blurred out to within in inch of its life - bright white eye balls - a chiseled scream mask jawline and a muddy contour 👶🏼

Reactions: 6
Wow can’t believe what happened last night this thread is moving so fast.
Anyone noticed this thread goes quieter on an evening... which means that we’re all on this all day when we’re meant to be working from home/at work 🤣 thats me anyway 🙈
Same 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.