Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she hasn’t been blocked. I think she needs the means to be able to continue showing herself up for what she really is!
If this isnt Jenko, it is definitely someone very close. Thinking they're clever by slagging her a little bit to try and throw us off the scent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If this isnt Jenko, it is definitely someone very close. Thinking they're clever by slagging her a little bit to try and throw us off the sent.
Oh it’s definitely her. The username Holyhell? Pretty sure it was meant to be Holywell 😂 And that would make sense seeing as she has an obsession with her exes upgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok your clearly just rude as fk. That’s my opinion like many others. I mentioned marbs as it’s where I make most of my income. Your so rude and no need

It’s *you’re
Marbs was relevant a while ago now No one really flocks there anymore. I’m not biting I don’t need to validate myself to you. So what if someone is on UC? Doesn’t make them a scumbag or any less of a human being, now being a tit MUA robbing off young girls and having a lemo head for a fella is what I’d say is a scumbag 👌🏼 Thank you, next

Reactions: 22
Omg this thread is hilarious! I’ve not been on for a bit and had a few threads to catch up on. I was not disappointed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s *you’re
Marbs was relevant a while ago now No one really flocks there anymore. I’m not biting I don’t need to validate myself to you. So what if someone is on UC? Doesn’t make them a scumbag or any less of a human being, now being a tit MUA robbing off young girls and having a lemo head for a fella is what I’d say is a scumbag 👌🏼 Thank you, next
Sad thing is, a lot of the girls that look up to her and do her courses are girls that are on UC wanting a better life. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 11
If this isnt Jenko, it is definitely someone very close. Thinking they're clever by slagging her a little bit to try and throw us off the scent.
“Looks like someone who works in a chippy”

When Jenko has said she has worked in a chippy before 😂 must’ve been a dig she was allowed to include by KHM as it’s true

Sad thing is, a lot of the girls that look up to her and do her courses are girls that are on UC wanting a better life. She’s disgusting
We can’t all be CEO boss babes sadly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact u think I AM katey Hayes is hysterical. Ur raging mate wow. First NO not everyone has to stay at home if they have a successful business they need to keep afloat, businesses still running.....like most places where u can social distance to get stock out.
Not raging “mate” just showing you up for the absolute fraudster you are. How’s the antibiotics going? You might want to get yourself down the clinic because got knows what your lemo head fella is riddled with. You’re a clown 😂

Someone needs to create a new thread!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, “this thread is full of vile women with mental health issues” Didn’t YOU join this bleeping thread you head. Throwing about comments about another women’s teeth, how she looks like she works in a chippy (wtf) and now making out you’re better than anyone on UC have a look in the mirror you crank! Off you pop head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact u think I AM katey Hayes is hysterical. Ur raging mate wow. First NO not everyone has to stay at home if they have a successful business they need to keep afloat, businesses still running.....like most places where u can social distance to get stock out.
This isn’t the place I would be when six months pregnant, maybe go and do some pregnancy yoga, have some herbal tea, a bath.. a chill pill. Look after your unborn baby instead of causing unnecessary stress to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What she doesn’t realise is that people actually used to like her or, at least feel sorry for her, until she turned into a massive bellend

Reactions: 2
Katie Hayes #5 Kate’s trying to con the MUA masses and Dj Indesit loves the brasses - I'll create this one if I can, it has the most likes

or maybe Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and Dj Indesit loves the brasses

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie Hayes #5 Kate’s trying to con the MUA masses and Dj Indesit loves the brasses - I'll create this one if I can, it has the most likes

or maybe Katie Hayes #5 Jenkos trying to con the MUA masses and Dj Indesit loves the brasses
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
I'm crying because holyhell has said she said that shes only read "5 pages" and not more but references katie looking like she belongs working in a chippy. When actually wasnt that only discussed a few pages back??? Funny that isnt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I am fuming, what a piss take. I’ve worked every single day during lockdown, I have a career and a degree and am probably paid more than most mua’s so pipe down and don’t assume people that don’t agree with you are on the dole!!

Reactions: 15
I'm crying because holyhell has said she said that shes only read "5 pages" and not more but references katie looking like she belongs working in a chippy. When actually wasnt that only discussed a few pages back??? Funny that isnt it.
Asking questions like “is DJ Indeset her fella” fuckin hell girl if you don’t even know that then what are doing on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.