Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be being stupid but was Dubai even a proper holiday destination when she was 12? 🤔
Did her dad not work abroad? I’m sure Dubai started in like 1990 so by the time she was 12 in 2000 odd it would be built up, but duck knows why you would want to go then. I think it was something to do with her dad. Not sticking up for her, she posted a pic of her in the pool when she was wee and said it was Dubai. Could have been sandcastles at Blackpool for all we know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s actually really good for engagement to have loads of questions to answer so don’t feel embarrassed by it ❤
Thankyou! It’s more what others think about it as to why I get embarrassed. But yeah if a small user like me does it I’m sure someone like her with a big following does to influence her answers!

Reactions: 6
Come in, take a seat.. tell us more 🐸☕🤣
Haha I love this.
Its someone KHM has tagged /mentioned a few time’s over the years as they both did the Dubai Masterclass with Mario.
Katie Daley, She’s from Sheffield.

Am I allowed to go off topic?! New here so still unsure of the rules x

Reactions: 1
My sister in law got pregnant a week or so after a miscarriage, they actually couldn’t date her pregnancy properly at first because of it. It does happen so I’ll give her that.
The whole rainbow baby thing after knowing you were pregnant for just 24hrs then having what you otherwise would of thought was a late period is deranged in my opinion. I knew she was all for the gram but duck me.
Try going for a scan to be told the baby has no heartbeat, try miscarrying a baby at home in the toilet after walking around knowingly pregnant for a couple of months you bleeping lunatic. Can’t even imagine how anyone who had a late loss felt looking at that sickening display.
I can't look at a pot of hummus in the same way after reading the porta potty stories 🤢
Where will I find these stories?! X

Haha I love this.
Its someone KHM has tagged /mentioned a few time’s over the years as they both did the Dubai Masterclass with Mario.
Katie Daley, She’s from Sheffield.

Am I allowed to go off topic?! New here so still unsure of the rules x
Well she’s been linked to KHM so I say go ahead and spill

Reactions: 1
KHM paid 9k just to sit in that masterclass aka just to get a photo with Kim K and Mario for instagram ☕☕

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
5 days and a new thread needed already... poor copy kate! She is the covid gift that keeps on giving ( whilst giving nothing to anyone but herself and the truffle oil makers)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My sister in law got pregnant a week or so after a miscarriage, they actually couldn’t date her pregnancy properly at first because of it. It does happen so I’ll give her that.
The whole rainbow baby thing after knowing you were pregnant for just 24hrs then having what you otherwise would of thought was a late period is deranged in my opinion. I knew she was all for the gram but duck me.
Try going for a scan to be told the baby has no heartbeat, try miscarrying a baby at home in the toilet after walking around knowingly pregnant for a couple of months you bleeping lunatic. Can’t even imagine how anyone who had a late loss felt looking at that sickening display.
Having had many miscarriages over many years I can honestly say her rainbow baby party made me feel physically ill. She is a pathological liar.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Having had many miscarriages over many years I can honestly say her rainbow baby party made me feel physically ill. She is a pathological liar.
What must Matts family think?
If my brother brought someone like her into the family with all the bleeping carry on and attention seeking - not to mention the fact she plasters him and soon to be baby all over social media to 130k people I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 5
What must Matts family think?
If my brother brought someone like her into the family with all the bleeping carry on and attention seeking - not to mention the fact she plasters him and soon to be baby all over social media to 130k people I’d be mortified.
I wonder this myself they have a nice house in a nice area and the sister seems low key compared to the brothers they’re both lemo heads 🤢 I wouldn’t want my son bringing home a Kerry katona

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.