Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread about Kate Hayes!

title suggested by @Mrs_F_1986

(title changed to something more suitable)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am genuinely concerned for her, she spends 99% of her day on Instagram judging by the amount of stories, that is not healthy. And asking for advice about the baby not kicking, are you out of your mind?! Ask your midwife!

The last person on earth I would take any advice from is Lydia, she is the thickest of thick. I can’t even bear to look at her!
that post where she went off on one, the girl wasn’t having a go she was saying be careful. She’s got anger issues, no wonder her one always looks like a lapdog, he’s probably tit scared of her! she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp on steds!

Reactions: 7
Also she did a story up Victoria Beckhams arse - the same woman who is crying poverty furloughing her staff and wanting to rely on the government to pay them - gobshite

Reactions: 6
Hi Kate, as you read these comments have a good long hard think about what you’ve done!! People are bleeping done with you!! Done! There’s a global pandemic and you put the nail in your own coffin talking about Vaccinating your baby? You know once this is over you’re career is absolutely over don’t you? People have flocked to come to this thread and read about the truly crappy person you really are. Daily ruining your reputation all because you thrive of seeking validation from strangers on Instagram, sort your life out or you’re gonna end up alone, with even less mates and a business you sabotaged all because you can’t keep your mouth closed. Unprofessionalismat its finest

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The minute her eyes open she's boom all over that Instagram, can you imagine what her screen time is.
'so am a bad mother for asking opinions of you all once again'

Kate hun, if your gonna start debating about touchy subjects, your going to get people who disagree with you, and that's ok, it's called CONFLICT not HATING

The stupid cow burns my head out, can't she have a lie in for once and keep her thoughts in her bleeping dreams

Noticed she was off to pop the kettle on- matt the twit not doing cereal deliveries today guysssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched Plouise’s story and it’s awful what’s happened but did she just say after saying she’s been held up “like no filters needed but...”

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched Plouise’s story and it’s awful what’s happened but did she just say after saying she’s been held up “like no filters needed but...”
No filters needed but all the stories with her or her brother on had Insta filters on them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I love the whole vaccination thing you know, she’s NO idea how many people she’s just pissed off haha even if they aren’t messaging her (because most don’t they just observe)

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she classes Instagram question box (any ones opinions?!!) as doing research. 🤯go and read actual science journals and educate yourself if you want the research. My mind is blown by the stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't cope with this woman. Kate you don't know about half the ingredients in the makeup you paste all over your face. Even with all the research in the world you won't be a biochemist so pipe down.

I can’t believe she classes Instagram question box (any ones opinions?!!) as doing research. 🤯go and read actual science journals and educate yourself if you want the research. My mind is blown by the stupidity
She wouldn't know where to find a peer reviewed scientific journal let alone understand the terminology used! If it says it on insta it's obviously the truth 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s going to research what goes into these naughty bad vaccines that have helped to eradicate life threatening illnesses and protect our society but obviously doesn’t care about the rat poison that Daddy DIY’s favourite recreational party powder is cut with. Sick of these moronic divs believing any old shite that some TOWIE slag comes out with instead of listening to medical experts. Argh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't cope with this woman. Kate you don't know about half the ingredients in the makeup you paste all over your face. Even with all the research in the world you won't be a biochemist so pipe down.

She wouldn't know where to find a peer reviewed scientific journal let alone understand the terminology used! If it says it on insta it's obviously the truth 😤
Biochemist ? I doubt she even passed gcse English. My head is burnt out with her and the more I dislike her the uglier she gets to me. In my head she is now like jabba the hut and is going to put the dog and DJ indesit in pastry and eat them. 😂

Screenshot_20200426-103616_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You know what makes me laugh
Worrying about the vaccination that millions of children get every year
Yet her fella shuvels lemo in his nose every weekend with duck knows how much bad stuff in
Couldn't write this 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Couldn’t live with myself tbh. I’ve had mumps, it was hell. I have a (vaccinated) family member who was left partially deaf after having whooping cough. But you do you Hun.
Just let us know what pre school ya thinking of yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope somebody reminds Katie that measles can kill unborn babies - vulnerable people rely on herd immunity. We don’t just vaccinate for our own sake, there’s no conspiracy... it’s helped eradicate illnesses like polio 🤯

Couldn’t live with myself tbh. I’ve had mumps, it was hell. I have a (vaccinated) family member who was left partially deaf after having whooping cough. But you do you Hun.
Just let us know what pre school ya thinking of yeah?
wonder if she will get the whooping cough vaccine?

Reactions: 3
Just a thought... you have a whopping cough injection when you’re pregnant don’t you?
I assume she’s refusing that then?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.