Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she messing?!?
I’ve done a couple of nail ones but I’ve screen recorded every one there is no way I’d be paying all that extra money
what the hell is she on about honest to god she’s so confusing! so you pay £5 to be added into the group and then you keep paying £5 for every video she uploads? so you might end up paying £30-£40 a month for her crap content 🤔 who’s falling for this tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly this girl would start a fight with her own reflection in the mirror, never known aggression like it 😂

Her obsession (jenko’s favourite word) with seeking validation from strangers on the internet is getting quite disturbing. Her friends and family clearly are too scared to say anything to her now she’s this fame hungry, self declared “local celeb”. There needs to be an intervention for the sake of her health. She’s at high risk of PND the way she’s carrying on. I wish she would just put her phone down for 24 hours every Sunday or something just as a start to break this dangerous cycle.
Who’s Jenko babe I’m just catching up on this

Reactions: 1
Who’s Jenko babe I’m just catching up on this
Kate set a profile up on her called Jenko trolling DJ Indesits ex girl. We found out as the insta account also called Jenko was linked to KHM mob no - posts were removed as confidential info so aren’t allowed to say more

Reactions: 3
Nah I’m crying at how massive her head is in that unboxing video, why the duck did she think it looked good being that zoomed in? She looks absolutely minging 😂😂😂😂 DJ Wandering Dick must be gutted
She looks like the head from art attack

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what the hell is she on about honest to god she’s so confusing! so you pay £5 to be added into the group and then you keep paying £5 for every video she uploads? so you might end up paying £30-£40 a month for her crap content 🤔 who’s falling for this tit 😂
How the hell she keeps track of who has paid and who hasn’t is beyond me. If her lives are anything like the course I went on, it’ll be the same old basics using different colours. The most disappointing thing about her courses is that they don’t teach you to colour match, they don’t teach you the less is more rule and that foundation isn’t to cover up, it’s to even the skin tone and that concealer is what you cover blemishes etc with. I’ve learned all this AFTER doing her courses and investing with MUAs who know how to do make up properly and don’t just rely on 18 year old kids to teach on their behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kate set a profile up on her called Jenko trolling DJ Indesits ex girl. We found out as the insta account also called Jenko was linked to KHM mob no - posts were removed as confidential info so aren’t allowed to say more
Ok so I got to page 5 and I don’t think I could make it to page 49 lol but wow, so my personal opinion not knowing any thing about her is - from watching her lives she seems very moody very aggressive - I seen her doing a 1-1 I’m a very out going Mua and love teaching and give a great experience, she seems non involved rushed, no passion only way I can put it is aggressive or moody when teaching no happiness. I don’t wanna get personal but her teeth annoy me they look like chewing gum. Is DJ indesit her boyfriend? How long have they been together? Wow she got caught trolling wow. Yeah no offence to anyone but she looks like a girl who would work in my local chippy, no offence to anyone who does you have that look or you don’t! She does! I think he make up skills are brutal also. Does her man have an Instagram, one thing I always say tho is and I would disagree with is her man won’t leave her, a man will only leave his home - child and cooked teas every night if another woman is involved he has it made with her no?? Also what happened with peaches?? I can’t find the info cos sooo many comments

How the hell she keeps track of who has paid and who hasn’t is beyond me. If her lives are anything like the course I went on, it’ll be the same old basics using different colours. The most disappointing thing about her courses is that they don’t teach you to colour match, they don’t teach you the less is more rule and that foundation isn’t to cover up, it’s to even the skin tone and that concealer is what you cover blemishes etc with. I’ve learned all this AFTER doing her courses and investing with MUAs who know how to do make up properly and don’t just rely on 18 year old kids to teach on their behalf.
This I MASSIVELY disagree with no offence we’re here to voice our opinions. 1 in 50 clients want a natural finish, I have rarely met ANY client who want to look like them
Selfs when paying some one to paint there face, they want full cover up, they want to look in the mirror and say wow! Anyone can put on a but foundation and a basic eye, girls want to look like a bad witch, they don’t want to look like there going on great British bake off of a Laura Ashley convention. I enhance my clients natural beauty and they always want the full glam experience weather it be be full or soft glam. I work on photo shoots, as an every day Mua and in marbs 1 in 50
More like. But that’s my opinion. As for colour matching it’s some thing u can’t teach. It’s some thing u learn along the way, u cant teach someone how to see the yellow/pink or neutral tones in skin but u can’t teach someone how to see what foundation to choose that comes from experience. Get me ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so I got to page 5 and I don’t think I could make it to page 49 lol but wow, so my personal opinion not knowing any thing about her is - from watching her lives she seems very moody very aggressive - I seen her doing a 1-1 I’m a very out going Mua and love teaching and give a great experience, she seems non involved rushed, no passion only way I can put it is aggressive or moody when teaching no happiness. I don’t wanna get personal but her teeth annoy me they look like chewing gum. Is DJ indesit her boyfriend? How long have they been together? Wow she got caught trolling wow. Yeah no offence to anyone but she looks like a girl who would work in my local chippy, no offence to anyone who does you have that look or you don’t! She does! I think he make up skills are brutal also. Does her man have an Instagram, one thing I always say tho is and I would disagree with is her man won’t leave her, a man will only leave his home - child and cooked teas every night if another woman is involved he has it made with her no?? Also what happened with peaches?? I can’t find the info cos sooo many comments

This I MASSIVELY disagree with no offence we’re here to voice our opinions. 1 in 50 clients want a natural finish, I have rarely met ANY client who want to look like them
Selfs when paying some one to paint there face, they want full cover up, they want to look in the mirror and say wow! Anyone can put on a but foundation and a basic eye, girls want to look like a bad witch, they don’t want to look like there going on great British bake off of a Laura Ashley convention. I enhance my clients natural beauty and they always want the full glam experience weather it be be full or soft glam. I work on photo shoots, as an every day Mua and in marbs 1 in 50
More like. But that’s my opinion. As for colour matching it’s some thing u can’t teach. It’s some thing u learn along the way, u cant teach someone how to see the yellow/pink or neutral tones in skin but u can’t teach someone how to see what foundation to choose that comes from experience. Get me ?
You can’t teach colour matching? Ok well you need to gen up on your make up skills because I’ve done masterclasses with esteemed artists and they ALL know how to do this and share their knowledge. By the way you talk and your shocking use of the English language, anyone would think you’re KHM herself. And as for being an MUA in marbs - you’re everything that’s wrong in this industry. Leave the real make up to the true pros babe and you crack on with your £1 lipgloss, painting kids faces in Marbs and beefa for £35 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Im not being funny new member but you sound like KHM to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I didn’t really get any of this TBH. Incoherent. Are you Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cant teach colour matching!!! Never heard such none sense. Even I can tell whos got a yellow/pink/neutral under tone and ive never done any make up training in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I work in another sector of the beauty industry and colour theory is a huge part of the training and where most people start off at!

I wouldn’t trust any MUA or otherwise to paint my face if they didn’t understand basic colour theory to match their clients to the right shades and undertones.

Yes you will get better at colour selection with practice as you will be able to identify warm and cool undertones quicker but understanding colour theory is the pure basics of any reputable mua course.

Reactions: 13
I work in another sector of the beauty industry and colour theory is a huge part of the training and where most people start off at!

I wouldn’t trust any MUA or otherwise to paint my face if they didn’t understand basic colour theory to match their clients to the right shades and undertones.

Yes you will get better at colour selection with practice as you will be able to identify warm and cool undertones quicker but understanding colour theory is the pure basics of any reputable mua course.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Exactly. Yet she works with idiots like Make Up by Adam who paints faces using foundation 10 shades darker than a clients actual skin tone. She’s an idiot

Reactions: 7
There’s colour matching and then there’s using 5 shades a darker than a girls natural skin tone. I’ve seen khm painting peoples necks and chest 🤣 that’s her idea of colour matching

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.