Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread, DIY Daddy is out shuffling whilst JENKO is trufflin .... girls what’s Danielle's insta again please? I wanna have a nose 😂

Reactions: 2
Jenkos teas drowned in truffle, while her fellas in the utility room tryin to shuffle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Want to share this for the newbies, as your threads suggestions are boss 👏🏼 But it’s won’t be chosen unless you put Katie hayes #5 or whatever number is next. So that person creating new thread can search it easy to see who got most likes. I’m Learning the rules all the time too 🙄 44319240-70BF-4187-A5F4-D74D9447922B.jpeg 6677AFCE-2B45-4924-8419-9031E565378E.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I am dead reading these 😂😂😂

Thread, DIY Daddy is out shuffling whilst JENKO is trufflin .... girls what’s Danielle's insta again please? I wanna have a nose 😂
Not allowed to put the link but her name is Danielle parkinson

Reactions: 1
Want to share this for the newbies, as your threads suggestions are boss 👏🏼 But it’s won’t be chosen unless you put Katie hayes #5 or whatever number is next. So that person creating new thread can search it easy to see who got most likes. I’m Learning the rules all the time too 🙄View attachment 120334View attachment 120335
Oh I didn’t know that 🙃

I am reposting my suggestion because I didn’t realise it needed to start like this. Ive also amended it slightly 😜

Kate Hayes #5 Whats that bend in your bed? DJ Indesit’s a bad lemo head. Soz Emu left you on read.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh I didn’t know that 🙃

I am reposting my suggestion because I didn’t realise it needed to start like this. Ive also amended it slightly 😜

Kate Hayes #5 Whats that bend in your bed? DJ Indesit’s a bad lemo head. Soz Emu left you on read.
That’s hillarious 🤣

I see her students are all buying her recommendations of cheap make up. I’d be fuming if I paid for someone to do my make up and they used collection 2000 or whatever it’s called now on me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Arhh not preaching, I’m helping 🙈
I love Jessica fletcher 🤣
Angela Lansbury is my hangover hero, boss detective, love watching it when I’m hungover, through one eye..
well I did before lock down came along 🙄🤣
Showing my age... I’m young honest 🤣
Katie won’t know who she even is 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s hillarious 🤣

I see her students are all buying her recommendations of cheap make up. I’d be fuming if I paid for someone to do my make up and they used collection 2000 or whatever it’s called now on me.
Omg I was bridesmaid for my friend in December, she booked some make up artist recommended by the hotel and the girl tried to use PRIMARK foundation on us including the bride!!! I was absolutely bouncing. I asked her before she started what foundations she uses and she said mostly Double Wear. Next thing shes trying to blag us with this Primark stuff. When I questioned her she said its exactly the same as double wear 👀 and she tried to use a collection 2000 under eye concealer that costs £1.99. I honestly couldn’t believe it.

Arhh not preaching, I’m helping 🙈
I love Jessica fletcher 🤣
Angela Lansbury is my hangover hero, boss detective, love watching it when I’m hungover, through one eye..
well I did before lock down came along 🙄🤣
Showing my age... I’m young honest 🤣
Katie won’t know who she even is 🙃
I bet shes searched her follower list for Jessica Fletcher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s hillarious 🤣

i would too! I think it’s important for students to build an affordable kit but more way important understand the actual science behind it. I feel like she doesn’t know much about skincare - imo this should come before teaching make up... if I’m paying £40 plus for make up I don’t want £1 eBay lashes with Superdrug 3 for 2 make up products used.

(No offence to anybody who uses them, I have them myself for my day to day as some are great and I can’t afford to waltz round the Asda in Chanel hunnayyyy) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker✌ loved reading through these threads.
When my baby was born I returned to work (self employed) a few days after the birth and worked until the day before I gave birth, my birth was straight forward and I was discharged hours later and felt fine. My partner took the stay at home dad role in his stride and baby accompanied me to work also, and that's how we worked it. So it is completely possible, if everything goes in your favour and you want to (no mum shaming pls). However, I cant for a moment imagine Peppa pig having a straight forward birth, its got to be a Hollywood c section, nearly lost mum and baby type saga, can already see the pics of her in recovery with bendy beds and smoothed skin, but from the looks of people who have paid for her courses, she cant be arsed with work at the best of times anyway, so where's this drive coming from post birth?😂 I cant imagine dj lemo leaving the decks to lift a finger apart from for some posey pics.
Another thing that absolutely baffles the tit out of me is how she is out and about whilst pregnant with her 'raINboW bABy', surely you'd be petrified of leaving the house for fear of contracting the virus?! my baby hasn't been out since weeks before the lockdown was enforced? but maybe I'm just a responsible parent 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah I’m crying at how massive her head is in that unboxing video, why the duck did she think it looked good being that zoomed in? She looks absolutely minging 😂😂😂😂 DJ Wandering Dick must be gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Selling her kid out before it’s even born. “Can’t wait for her to wear this brand” Prepare for the #brandrep stories and “if you want 10% off quote..” sickening

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.