Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I got to page 5 and I don’t think I could make it to page 49 lol but wow, so my personal opinion not knowing any thing about her is - from watching her lives she seems very moody very aggressive - I seen her doing a 1-1 I’m a very out going Mua and love teaching and give a great experience, she seems non involved rushed, no passion only way I can put it is aggressive or moody when teaching no happiness. I don’t wanna get personal but her teeth annoy me they look like chewing gum. Is DJ indesit her boyfriend? How long have they been together? Wow she got caught trolling wow. Yeah no offence to anyone but she looks like a girl who would work in my local chippy, no offence to anyone who does you have that look or you don’t! She does! I think he make up skills are brutal also. Does her man have an Instagram, one thing I always say tho is and I would disagree with is her man won’t leave her, a man will only leave his home - child and cooked teas every night if another woman is involved he has it made with her no?? Also what happened with peaches?? I can’t find the info cos sooo many comments

This I MASSIVELY disagree with no offence we’re here to voice our opinions. 1 in 50 clients want a natural finish, I have rarely met ANY client who want to look like them
Selfs when paying some one to paint there face, they want full cover up, they want to look in the mirror and say wow! Anyone can put on a but foundation and a basic eye, girls want to look like a bad witch, they don’t want to look like there going on great British bake off of a Laura Ashley convention. I enhance my clients natural beauty and they always want the full glam experience weather it be be full or soft glam. I work on photo shoots, as an every day Mua and in marbs 1 in 50
More like. But that’s my opinion. As for colour matching it’s some thing u can’t teach. It’s some thing u learn along the way, u cant teach someone how to see the yellow/pink or neutral tones in skin but u can’t teach someone how to see what foundation to choose that comes from experience. Get me ?

Never heard of looking at your veins to see if they’re cool or warm toned? Never done a consultation with your client paying money for a premium service prior to slapping 50 layers of Superdrug cheap foundation?

Fed up of these shite MUA’s thinking they’re tit hot. Use bleeping good products for god sake, yes give out dupes for girls who want to do it at home and can’t afford it but bloody hell use something decent and clean your bloody brushes 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Never heard of looking at your veins to see if they’re cool or warm toned? Never done a consultation with your client paying money for a premium service prior to slapping 50 layers of Superdrug cheap foundation?

Fed up of these shite MUA’s thinking they’re tit hot. Use bleeping good products for god sake, yes give out dupes for girls who want to do it at home and can’t afford it but bloody hell use something decent and clean your bloody brushes 🤬
But it’s ok because she paints faces in marbs. Absolute joker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can’t teach colour matching? Ok well you need to gen up on your make up skills because I’ve done masterclasses with esteemed artists and they ALL know how to do this and share their knowledge. By the way you talk and your shocking use of the English language, anyone would think you’re KHM herself. And as for being an MUA in marbs - you’re everything that’s wrong in this industry. Leave the real make up to the true pros babe and you crack on with your £1 lipgloss, painting kids faces in Marbs and beefa for £35 😘
Ok your clearly just rude as fk. That’s my opinion like many others. I mentioned marbs as it’s where I make most of my income. Your so rude and no need

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok your clearly just rude as fk. That’s my opinion like many others. I mentioned marbs as it’s where I make most of my income. Your so rude and no need
Oh hey again Katie. I’m not rude, I’m offended that you even tried to test my intelligence. Like I said, you stay in the kids playground and leave the real work to the REAL pros 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Joined today at 2:25am 🤔
Well I’m clearly not Kate why would I say any thing rude if I was Kate? I’m so confused to why your attacking me? Wtf. Ok this clearly is just vile women who attack anyone who do not agree with EVERY single thing you say WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m also offended that you charge so much for your tit courses that are taught by girls who are barely out of school. How you think anyone can survive in the long term based on the shocking “skills” you teach people is laughable. The sooner Cheryl dumps your fat ass the better - good luck with resitting your educators exam 😂

• Haha
Oh hey again Katie. I’m not rude, I’m offended that you even tried to test my intelligence. Like I said, you stay in the kids playground and leave the real work to the REAL pros 😘
I’m not getting into an argument this is so weird and so rude. Bash on. This forum is not for me. A lot (not all as most have a valid point) of you are just clearly women at home with no life. No successful career and have nothing better to do and possibly jealous of kh success. Why would I say about her looking like she works in a chippy. You clearly didn’t read all. Half of you sound like you have massive mental health problems. Wow this is hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I’m clearly not Kate why would I say any thing rude if I was Kate? I’m so confused to why your attacking me? Wtf. Ok this clearly is just vile women who attack anyone who do not agree with EVERY single thing you say WOW
Jenko isn’t even trying to hide her spelling, grammar and general tone now is she
Hiya Katie love 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenko isn’t even trying to hide her spelling, grammar and general tone now is she
Hiya Katie love 👋🏻
Sad you think I’m her and it’s sad your all “offended” none of this offends me, not even your attacks on me having an opinion. Anyway I’m sure your universal credit payments today will sort out your coffee and tea binges this morning and every other morning you come on here 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not getting into an argument this is so weird and so rude. Bash on. This forum is not for me. A lot (not all as most have a valid point) of you are just clearly women at home with no life. No successful career and have nothing better to do and possibly jealous of kh success. Why would I say about her looking like she works in a chippy. You clearly didn’t read all. Half of you sound like you have massive mental health problems. Wow this is hysterical.
We’re all at home with nothing to do because we’re in LOCKDOWN. Something you need to get on board with for the sake of your unborn child 🙄
And my career is flying, no thanks to your tit course. Luckily for me, I earn enough in my other career that I could invest further and learn from real MUAs, I’m just disappointed in myself that a clown like you pulled the wool over my eyes. Oh and for every 10 people who you do a 5 min tit job on, I’m making the same if not more by doing one or two faces PROPERLY. Work out the maths on that one, oh no wait, you’re thick as duck

Sad you think I’m her and it’s sad your all “offended” none of this offends me, not even your attacks on me having an opinion. Anyway I’m sure your universal credit payments today will sort out your coffee and tea binges this morning and every other morning you come on here 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽
Universal credit? Is that the thing your poor mum is probably having to claim because you can’t afford to pay her you bad woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope she hasn’t been blocked. I think she needs the means to be able to continue showing herself up for what she really is!

We’re all at home with nothing to do because we’re in LOCKDOWN. Something you need to get on board with for the sake of your unborn child 🙄
And my career is flying, no thanks to your tit course. Luckily for me, I earn enough in my other career that I could invest further and learn from real MUAs, I’m just disappointed in myself that a clown like you pulled the wool over my eyes. Oh and for every 10 people who you do a 5 min tit job on, I’m making the same if not more by doing one or two faces PROPERLY. Work out the maths on that one, oh no wait, you’re thick as duck

Universal credit? Is that the thing your poor mum is probably having to claim because you can’t afford to pay her you bad woman
The fact u think I AM katey Hayes is hysterical. Ur raging mate wow. First NO not everyone has to stay at home if they have a successful business they need to keep afloat, businesses still running.....like most places where u can social distance to get stock out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.