Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder this myself they have a nice house in a nice area and the sister seems low key compared to the brothers they’re both lemo heads 🤢 I wouldn’t want my son bringing home a Kerry katona
If that’s the case maybe they’re happy she’s got him in a leash! She’s probably desperate to be liked by them too so I can imagine she’s one of them, tries to be the mum and sisters bestie from day dot

Reactions: 3
If that’s the case maybe they’re happy she’s got him in a leash! She’s probably desperate to be liked by them too so I can imagine she’s one of them, tries to be the mum and sisters bestie from day dot
But is he on a Leash 👀👀 from what other people have said

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestions... Everyday day I’m truffling for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion Dj indesit been on the lash now he has the snuffles :Jenkos been rumbled on tattle... pass the girl some truffles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion - Katie Heyes #5 Jenko’s demise is near, Whilst her Growing square head makes her unboxing unclear

• Haha
Reactions: 27
new thread idea:

Katie Hayes #5: Jenko doing the truffle shuffle, editing her jaw/belly - awaiting the arrival of baby Pearl Shelly Delly 🐚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread Suggestion:
Kate and Matt are truffle shuffling... Whilst Pearly Shelly is tripiling in size in her belly🐚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did her dad not work abroad? I’m sure Dubai started in like 1990 so by the time she was 12 in 2000 odd it would be built up, but duck knows why you would want to go then. I think it was something to do with her dad. Not sticking up for her, she posted a pic of her in the pool when she was wee and said it was Dubai. Could have been sandcastles at Blackpool for all we know 😂
Her dad's a taxi driver, unless he did that abroad too 😂

• Haha
Exactly. It’s a tad insulting to people who have had full term still births etc.
Exactly
My friend had a stillbirth and I was her birthing partner so it’s such an insult 😔 makes me so angry when I see her replies to these poor girls trying for a rainbow baby still 😢

• Sad
Has anyone ever noticed how often in a video she says MMKAY or OKAY, I don’t know why but it bothers me so much 😂😂like being told off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dont forget the amazing curtains that seem to fall in mad places, I need to get me some of those

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion Katie hayes #5
Baby daddy is a serial sleeze, whilst jenko pours extra truffle on her teas

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion Katie hayes #5
My make up classes are a scam, can’t wait to sell my unborn babies soul all over the gram.

Sly but true ( about the baby not her ) 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.