Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I am even more confused... please someone tell me I didn't imagine that only the other day she posted saying how much milk she was producing and she had it in little bags labled to put in the freezer? 🤷‍♀️ 🙄 🤥
She did but she also said she was expressing once a day in the morning. Probably getting a few oz which is great when your newborn has 1oz a time. But now she will be taking 2-3oz every 3 hours I don’t think her 10oz of hand expressed is going to cut it! With pumping you need to mimic baby feedin so at least 2-4 times a night! Don’t think she’s going to keep it up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm drained with all the gifted shite an baby tit. I've muted her stories/posts

She's just a bleeping baby bore sad act, constantly seeking strangers validation and trying to tap in to the Mummy market. Won't happen, she'll be ripped to shreds.

Reactions: 13
God she’s so boring at the mo. A make up account which only shares baby stuff, tit milk and depressed cakes. Anyone got Christian Dior’s number to set up another collab??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I’m bleeping howling. Fed is breast hahahahahaha next thread title please

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok I know this is very early, but before I forget....

Kate Hayes #27 Shovel Hands, flat nipples, honey monster shoulders, knees and toes...knees and toes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I could cry because I could hardly express before...few days earlier shows us about 100 bags of breast milk! Absolute bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you all slow the duck down please! I’m hooked on another site (shall remain nameless) and I can’t keep up, make sure I eat three meals, feed my pets, and get 8 hours of kip a night 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She says she’s been crying comparing herself to others - umm Kate I’m sure you’ve made people feel exactly the same with your edited pics and blag about a baby who sleeps 23.5 hours a day

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm drained with all the gifted shite an baby tit. I've muted her stories/posts

She's just a bleeping baby bore sad act, constantly seeking strangers validation and trying to tap in to the Mummy market. Won't happen, she'll be ripped to shreds.
Just about to say, sick of her Braggy shite more than ever now. By the time all these gifts are over it will be a bespoke christening with more gifts or Santa coming to empty his sack in her Super dreamy home. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she share a picture last week saying she wasn’t accepting any more gifted stuff? And yet all we’ve seen today is her opening gifts??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I could cry because I could hardly express before...few days earlier shows us about 100 bags of breast milk! Absolute bullshit!
Very clever marketing ploy.... I could hardly express but look, this Medela pump has got 10000oz off....: cue naive followers rushing out to buy one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Sorry had to steal baboon arse face for my new avatar 😂🙊 not caught up so dunno if anyone else has it too sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very clever marketing ploy.... I could hardly express but look, this Medela pump has got 10000oz off....: cue naive followers rushing out to buy one 🤷🏼‍♀️
whoever gifted her the Elvie must be raging! Was it the baby shop in Essex who also gave her the infamous leccy pram?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.