Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In absolutely no way trying to make this Mumsnet type chat but god she’s absolutely killing her milk supply😂 she literally does not have a clue what she’s doing, no one that exclusively pumps could leave the house all day without expressing or breastfeeding and the fact she got 9 hours sleep proves that she’s not doing either and it’s killing her supply but Kate knows best! She’s just giving out terrible terrible advice, amazing as she had “so much milk” a few days ago!
She’ll have mastitis soon I bet!!

Reactions: 5
Btw people need to stop moaning about the fact people are discussing breastfeeding/babies etc if that’s the content Kate’s putting out then that’s what’s gonna be discussed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Can’t be helped. It’s like asking us to ignore some things she does but dive on her for others. You’ve got people apologising at the start of their comments now (don’t wanna turn this into mumsnet but...)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
In absolutely no way trying to make this Mumsnet type chat but god she’s absolutely killing her milk supply😂 she literally does not have a clue what she’s doing, no one that exclusively pumps could leave the house all day without expressing or breastfeeding and the fact she got 9 hours sleep proves that she’s not doing either and it’s killing her supply but Kate knows best! She’s just giving out terrible terrible advice, amazing as she had “so much milk” a few days ago!
I have been dying to say this too but didn’t want to be a mum bore (which I am to be fair 😂). She needs the constant skin to skin etc to establish supply rather than swanning round town and hitting up the nearest rave! (I will bore off now...) But she will have to stop pumping soon due to all this and no doubt will try to hide the fact Olive will be on the Aptamil before the month is out!

Reactions: 14
Is this @QueenBarb2 under a pseudo name? 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha no it isn’t me. She blocked my
Personal account and my lurking account but I do need to Make a new one 🥴😂

Btw people need to stop moaning about the fact people are discussing breastfeeding/babies etc if that’s the content Kate’s putting out then that’s what’s gonna be discussed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Can’t be helped. It’s like asking us to ignore some things she does but dive on her for others.
Your pic hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been dying to say this too but didn’t want to be a mum bore (which I am to be fair 😂). She needs the constant skin to skin etc to establish supply rather than swanning round town and hitting up the nearest rave! (I will bore off now...) But she will have to stop pumping soon due to all this and no doubt will try to hide the fact Olive will be on the Aptamil before the month is out!
She'll have Trollive on the worlds most exclusive bespoke formula.. Something us mere mortal Mums have never heard of 😂

Reactions: 8
Have you noticed when she’s opening gifted things she just flings them aside!
Totally heavy handed,must be them shovel hands.
Launching the thank you card which had a code on for her followers. Slow down girl we’re all dead jealous, at least give us a discount code so we can have dreamy clothes too! UC only goes so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha no it isn’t me. She blocked my
Personal account and my lurking account but I do need to Make a new one 🥴😂

Your pic hahahahaha
Proper Princess Fiona vibes

Speaking of Danielle I thought Naomi was her at first!!

Reactions: 1
Originally started following for the make up, before finding tattle for my daily laughs !!
This flat nipple chat and milk bags is seriously giving me the dry boak !
back to uncle fester comparisons and face tune fails please :LOL:
It’s all she’s offering lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've not watched the stories as my phones dead just seen the screen grabs on here....

RIGHT... WTF is that black bra with the bottles on? I don't have a clue about babies 😂 is that what a breast pump looks like? It comes with a massive duck off bra that the bottles stick on to???????

WHY is she posting that on Insta its obscene!!!! and on a MAKE UP page!!!!

Naomis Dad resurrected this thread at the weekend BRING HIM BACK PLEASE

Whens she gonna plan the sip and see / OTT christening / Maldives holiday so this thread can stop being a baby boob bore fest zzzzzzz
It’s so daddy diy can do the night feeds
76806988-558D-4CE7-9E54-5F3A0CD29EB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely, that baby would be cluster feeding and she 100% would not be getting 9 hours sleep or out at restaurants, this is why women give up breastfeeding as morons like her give terrible advice. I think she made such a thing about breastfeeding that she now doesn’t want to admit she’s struggling, even exclusively pumping is brutal! Pointless her being gifted all these pumps😂 she’s such a knob, give Olive her bespoke formula in her bespoke bottle and stop filling Instagram with awful advice!

Reactions: 18
What the duck are flat nipples?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

HONEST TO GOD. CAN SHE GET ANYMORE FUCKIN ODD LOOKIN

PIE FEET
SLAB BACK
FLAT NIPPLES
SQUARE HEAD
“AV ALWAYS HAD A BIG TUM AND SKINNY LEGS”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

HONEST TO GOD. CAN SHE GET ANYMORE FUCKIN ODD LOOKIN

PIE FEET
SLAB BACK
FLAT NIPPLES
SQUARE HEAD
“AV ALWAYS HAD A BIG TUM AND SKINNY LEGS”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Did she say flat or fat nips hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coming soon at Oh Snarlin.........learn how to support your flat nips.....course ran by DJ Delo/Indesit....music provided by him with the 'Jazzy Covid Tube' and entertainment by him at the rave with the spaghetti legs you know the one!
This made me laugh so much that my belly shook like a little mini volcano 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.