Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well girls i had a routine blood test last week and got a call today from my doctor and I’m pregnant.. after loosing my son I was dreading the day I got pregnant again but I’m over the moon.. safe to say I won’t be taking ANY bleeping tips from Kate!

btw Kate if your reading this.. my pregnancy is actually classed as a ‘rainbow’ baby due to giving birth to my still born son not like the tit you tried to blag everyone with 🖕🏽
Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
well girls i had a routine blood test last week and got a call today from my doctor and I’m pregnant.. after loosing my son I was dreading the day I got pregnant again but I’m over the moon.. safe to say I won’t be taking ANY bleeping tips from Kate!

btw Kate if your reading this.. my pregnancy is actually classed as a ‘rainbow’ baby due to giving birth to my still born son not like the tit you tried to blag everyone with 🖕🏽
Gorgeous news girly congratulations, sending you so much love ❤❤❤❤ X x x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The whole time he was there, I was wondering how special you would feel if he came to visit you. He is a literal living legend, forget the beatles, DJ Indesit, Stephen Gerrard. Purple Aki is the best thing to come out of liverpool in years. I had to make a swift exit to the toilet because I'm sure he could tell I was staring and star struck 🤣
Should have gave him a cheeky wink, followed with some bog roll with the words I Love you on thrown at him. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
KHM. Her perfect dream life
Dream baby - liar, and you trapped him
Perfect fella - no he’s a cheat
Perfect walk in - no it’s your living room
Perfect home - no you can’t wait to move but can’t afford it and you’re up to your eyes in debt
Perfect car - no it’s old with a private reg to disguise its age
Perfect oh darlin - again NO
Perfect wardrobe - it’s all blag
Perfect mates - they all slag you off

So your perfect life is actually anything but perfect and dreamy!

Wind your neck in you whopper, everyone over the age of 12 sees through your tit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Bloody fantastic news lass. Made up for ya. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Aaahh congratulations lovely 😍 this has just made me so happy for you. Wishing you so much love throughout this pregnancy xxx

I see THM has now started sticking her eyelashes on properly also. Wonder where she gets all of these ideas from, because it's definitely not here, is it Matt?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How are we almost on a new thread it feels like this one started 5 mins ago 🤯
Wonder how long delo’s maternity leave will last, surely she’ll be sending him back soon? How will she afford her bottles of whispering piss without him panelling the rest of the Wirral?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The word gremlins isn’t bleeping happening, you’re not on love island trying to find your quirky slogan printed on a primark tee shirt, please stop embarrassing yourself more Kate.

New title - KHM - out living her best dreamy life, as the Wirral gains a job seeker but loses a midwife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How are we almost on a new thread it feels like this one started 5 mins ago 🤯
Wonder how long delo’s maternity leave will last, surely she’ll be sending him back soon? How will she afford her bottles of whispering piss without him panelling the rest of the Wirral?
Because this was one was derailed and had what felt like a million posts about purple aki last night 🙈🙈

• Haha

bleeping congrats!!! I’m so sorry for the loss of your son, I hope you a speedy af 9 months so your baby is here with you safe and sound. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This has been my favourite thread so far next to the trolls one not arsed haha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
KHM. Her perfect dream life
Dream baby - liar, and you trapped him
Perfect fella - no he’s a cheat
Perfect walk in - no it’s your living room
Perfect home - no you can’t wait to move but can’t afford it and you’re up to your eyes in debt
Perfect car - no it’s old with a private reg to disguise its age
Perfect oh darlin - again NO
Perfect wardrobe - it’s all blag
Perfect mates - they all slag you off

So your perfect life is actually anything but perfect and dreamy!

Wind your neck in you whopper, everyone over the age of 12 sees through your tit!
you aren’t sitting on the fence tonight are you pal? 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.