Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoever gifted her the Elvie must be raging! Was it the baby shop in Essex who also gave her the infamous leccy pram?
The Elvie that she claimed was the best pump ever... even though she hadn’t even given birth yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are all kids clothes now white, beige or greige these days? Helps them match the decor I suppose 🙄
9006696F-BF04-48BD-BC5B-98D0C6C68B5D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was the people who sent her the message about AB with the GDPR breach!
ohhhh you’re right! Greedy mare grabs that many freebies I can’t keep track. I wonder what happened there because it’s all gone quiet with them since

Reactions: 5
Boils my piss that she's been gifted all that stuff and she probably won't even use it or dress oliveoil in any of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've not watched the stories as my phones dead just seen the screen grabs on here....

RIGHT... WTF is that black bra with the bottles on? I don't have a clue about babies 😂 is that what a breast pump looks like? It comes with a massive duck off bra that the bottles stick on to???????

WHY is she posting that on Insta its obscene!!!! and on a MAKE UP page!!!!

Naomis Dad resurrected this thread at the weekend BRING HIM BACK PLEASE

Whens she gonna plan the sip and see / OTT christening / Maldives holiday so this thread can stop being a baby boob bore fest zzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I’ve been having a mooch on insta... Phil (Kate’s ex) his new bird Holly follows Daddy DIY’s ex Danielle and vice versa!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I’ve been having a mooch on insta... Phil (Kate’s ex) his new bird Holly follows Daddy DIY’s ex Danielle and vice versa!!!!
I swear they all must be howling at this thread!! Who wouldn't be?

Danielles nob head ex getting RIPPED on the daily for being a bad whopper - you'd be all over it.

That Queen Barb script convo between Naomis fella and PLF had me in bits yesterday I hope Phil seen it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
I genuinely think the person that posted those pics of THM Old Twitter is THM/MIDWIFE/BOSSBABE/CEO

She’s doing it to show us she was once thin

Reactions: 4
Have you noticed when she’s opening gifted things she just flings them aside!
Totally heavy handed,must be them shovel hands.

Reactions: 14
In absolutely no way trying to make this Mumsnet type chat but god she’s absolutely killing her milk supply😂 she literally does not have a clue what she’s doing, no one that exclusively pumps could leave the house all day without expressing or breastfeeding and the fact she got 9 hours sleep proves that she’s not doing either and it’s killing her supply but Kate knows best! She’s just giving out terrible terrible advice, amazing as she had “so much milk” a few days ago!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.