Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just LOL’d watching her makeup in the pink blazer. Wow she really does resemble the Honey Monster. Absolutely creasing at the state. I’ve only come across this beast thanks to Tattle :) she seems like an all round wrong un. How these people are classed as influencers and earn so much is beyond me.
Square

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm going to let you all in on the secret of supporting cakes. If it starts to water, go and make it a cup of tea and whisper positive mantras to it. That is all there is to it. Saved you all £120. This also works when you are doing your makeup and your eyes start watering.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The constant need for validation off strangers from social media is draining to watch! What a very sad life she has. Complete lack of confidence, self esteem and oozing sheer desperation for attention constantly. I don’t know of ANY other “influencer” to repost the amount of tit she does to try and make herself look like she’s got this “army” that our UK government would be proud of (You know since we are a conservative government an all that) 🤣🙃 No wonder she’s got no friends and family around her. Matt looks like he’s either deaf or as thick as she is to put up with her. Imagine her constant drowning on about trolls slagging her off when this super duper immune-to-any-disease-even-the-rona during this GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!! She’s an absolute disgrace of every single level.

Reactions: 23
I’d say expressing all day long! She believes her own fake news so she’s probably feeding the masses. She thinks she’s Jesus with her milk instead of fish & loaves of bread. 🙄
Agree, it’s breast milk so she’s probably calling it breastfeeding and not expressing vs exclusively bf. Doesn’t fuss me but bet it does some..

Reactions: 2
Can we clear up whether the SW in your username stands for slimming world or secret warehouse
fuuuuuccckkkkk you beat me to it! Hahahaha.

Also why have I just had to hear about her pancake nips ffs. “I think it’s really personal so I won’t say much I HAVE FLAT NIPPLES”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just find the repetitive cycle of behaviour very strange !!
Goes like this....
Do something controversial, post it all over social media, read tattle for the verdicts. Have a rant on social media when you don't like what you've read, hope a Z lister will have your back and then make out they're your best mate as you share your dismay at the 'trolls', then sit for days reposting comments about yourself and how 'you're amazing' 'you're an inspiration'.
I have literally never seen another so called 'influencer' just sit reposting messages and posts about themselves on their stories about how unreal they are etc.
It's literally a constant play out of the same thing every few weeks. In between this make out life is PERFECT !!!!
Also pathetic how the first attack back to the 'trolls/gremlins' is to make out anyone who disagrees with you is jealous or a scruff ? or what's the new one lives in a dump of a house ?? The irony of it being said by people who contact companies & workmen begging for free work and furnishings ??The constant need for validation and worship from strangers is just beyond weird !!!!
She’s gained 1000+ followers since yesterday so it’s obviously working for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s gained 1000+ followers since yesterday so it’s obviously working for her.
Gained more followers and lost a little more of her soul......bet you she would give anything to be sat in her scruff with an ice pack on her bits now instead of having to film 'content' for those followers!

Reactions: 14
Didn’t someone from here report her for that? Surely the gifted has got to be easily spotted? She’s a bad rat
I did and they’ve come back to me for more information which I have also shared ☺ Along with screenshots to evidence it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my days I feel like I only post when she’s gifted something that pisses me off but yet ANOTHER breast pump?! I love Medela and I used a swing pump for both of my babies - worked a treat for me, absolutely amazing pimp, but I had the single and that was about 140 each time I bought it! The fact that this horror has another pump which is hundreds of pounds is beyond me. Where is the amazing, best pump ever, Elvie?! Boils my bleeping piss!

And also the constant hiding of the #gifted, snake behaviour.

Reactions: 21
Did she post the other day after a business commented, that she didn’t need anymore gifted stuff As Trolive has more than enough and that she would be giving it to mums who need it?? She’s full of tit - goes to show she can’t even keep up with her own tit she spouts on a daily 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 I checked her Depop the other day and she’s been putting some of the #gifted maternity wear on there 🤣🤣🤣 wonder how long before the baby stuff starts to appear

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
'You know I don't put anything on my stories until Ive tried them out and like them... can't wait to try this one out'.
Which one is it? You haven't tried it and put it on your story even though we know you wouldn't do that, or you have indeed tried it out, put it back in the box, sealed it up and cant wait to give it another try??

Didn’t someone from here report her for that? Surely the gifted has got to be easily spotted? She’s a bad rat
I reported her the other day. They've also come back to me asking for more information. I've sent them all the screenshots I could find along with the ones from this morning.
Good luck Kate 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'You know I don't put anything on my stories until Ive tried them out and like them... can't wait to try this one out'.
Which one is it? You haven't tried it and put it on your story even though we know you wouldn't do that, or you have indeed tried it out, put it back in the box, sealed it up and cant wait to give it another try??

I reported her the other day. They've also come back to me asking for more information. I've sent them all the screenshots I could find along with the ones from this morning.
Good luck Kate 🤞
She’s clever - she shows receiving the item and then tells her followers how amazing it’s supposed to be but that she’ll only review it once she’s used it. So companies are happy because she’s shown it off on her stories to 150k followers regardless and her followers think how genuine she must be if she will only post about it if she loves it (shock horror she usually does).

Reactions: 8
I think selling on 'gifted' clothes is pretty outrageous. Surely a charity shop would love them. No wonder she is disliked by many. They cost you NOTHING !!!!
You do not do yourself any favours.

Reactions: 25
Just read on the support a cake course which costs £120, you make an 'oh snarlin' themed cake hahahahaha duck off
I want to go on the course and ask while Ia there if i can male a pepperami themed cake in honour of Cheryl's chin ? Is this a possibility ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we clear up whether the SW in your username stands for slimming world or secret warehouse
I’m going for Slimming Warehouse.🤣🤣🤣

I am still up for it, but my hubby is more concerned that I emotionally support our bank account rather than emotionally support a cake 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am working on him 😉
You just had the last tattle thread title. I’m thinking you need a lie down you official Tattle bastard. 🤣🤣🤣 Save the £120 until we see how Barbs gets on.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.