Katie Hayes #26 takes no advice she can't be told, Olives first rave at 9 days old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been gifted another pump 😡 bleeping hate these companies..give to people in need!
' I would never post about anything without using it' IS SHE FOR FKN REAL?! Omg I am actually done she is such a thick witch. She is constantly posting about ' amazin' stuff thats still in the box. She doesnt want to go into detail to her breastfeeding journey as its personal but shares things daily about how amazing her flat nip udders are and how much milk shes producing? Jesus christ many and joseph someone sort this gal out

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just read on the support a cake course which costs £120, you make an 'oh snarlin' themed cake hahahahaha duck off
Why doesn't she try and support her 9 day old baby's head first rather than a victoria sponge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Is she actually breast feeding? Or just expressing & giving it to the child via bottle? That dress she wore at the party would have had to been lifted the whole way up in order to feed....

I had bottoms & a top on so could lift the top when I was breast feeding. It’s more practical as my baby fed every 2-3 hours.

she was out all day in that dress....

Reactions: 15
The Gifted being hidden behind her username is really pissing me off now.

Reactions: 20
Is she actually breast feeding? Or just expressing & giving it to the child via bottle? That dress she wore at the party would have had to been lifted the whole way up in order to feed....

I had bottoms & a top on so could lift the top when I was breast feeding. It’s more practical as my baby fed every 2-3 hours.

she was out all day in that dress....
I’d say expressing all day long! She believes her own fake news so she’s probably feeding the masses. She thinks she’s Jesus with her milk instead of fish & loaves of bread. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d been saving this until I saw her do another one of her ad/gifted/researched posts again.

Right. So let me get this straight. She did research before she had the baby and found out that Elvie did the best pumping systems so went on the beg for one of those and got one #gifted. Now, she’s had the baby and has decided that the Medela one is the best one and has been #gifted one of those?? That’s beyond greedy. She’s got a £400 Elvie one sitting there doing nothing that she used once, and now she’s got another £350 pump that she’ll probably only use once before she ends up putting her on formula.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I give her about 2 weeks of exclusively pumping before she realises how much of a commitment it is and whips the perfect prep machine out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Welllllll don’t I regret having a weekend off my phone! 2 threads 😳 Would any of you trolls mind kindly giving me a quick lowdown on what went on with the midwife? Much appreciated you lovely bunch 😘
I have, it’s in the very first post in bold! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
' I would never post about anything without using it' IS SHE FOR FKN REAL?! Omg I am actually done she is such a thick witch. She is constantly posting about ' amazin' stuff thats still in the box. She doesnt want to go into detail to her breastfeeding journey as its personal but shares things daily about how amazing her flat nip udders are and how much milk shes producing? Jesus christ many and joseph someone sort this gal out
Flat nip udders 😂😂😂😂 that’s tickled me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just find the repetitive cycle of behaviour very strange !!
Goes like this....
Do something controversial, post it all over social media, read tattle for the verdicts. Have a rant on social media when you don't like what you've read, hope a Z lister will have your back and then make out they're your best mate as you share your dismay at the 'trolls', then sit for days reposting comments about yourself and how 'you're amazing' 'you're an inspiration'.
I have literally never seen another so called 'influencer' just sit reposting messages and posts about themselves on their stories about how unreal they are etc.
It's literally a constant play out of the same thing every few weeks. In between this make out life is PERFECT !!!!
Also pathetic how the first attack back to the 'trolls/gremlins' is to make out anyone who disagrees with you is jealous or a scruff ? or what's the new one lives in a dump of a house ?? The irony of it being said by people who contact companies & workmen begging for free work and furnishings ??The constant need for validation and worship from strangers is just beyond weird !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I have no words- new to following her (thanks Tattle for that 🙄🤣🤣) can’t believe she’s doing so much a week after a c section! bleeping bonkers! She will crash and burn soon surely....

Reactions: 14
Someone in the last thread said there’s been 1000 deaths the other day in the UK from rona and I tit myself and went to look but it’s infections not deaths. Jeeezus tattle bastards please don’t scare me like that 😭 Obv THM is super immune to it anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have no words- new to following her (thanks Tattle for that 🙄🤣🤣) can’t believe she’s doing so much a week after a c section! bleeping bonkers! She will crash and burn soon surely....
Can we clear up whether the SW in your username stands for slimming world or secret warehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.