Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat tits is making her way round all the restaurants stuffing her face of all the freebies and photoshopping herself thinner, meanwhile holly is away looking like an absolute worldie. Phil deffo had the upgrade, truff got the walking ick Matt šŸ˜‚
Imagine him watching her stories and thinking thank f@&k I got away from her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2952320

Lmao, that poor woman doesn't look thrilled does she šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s made her look like one of those clay facial reconstruction heads youā€™d see on Crimewatch when police are trying to identify a body theyā€™ve found.
No shade on the girl as sheā€™s really pretty, but KHM has done her dirty there šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So girls day out means a couple of hours then straight to scoff food and drink as soon as matt finishes workā€¦
There was probably no girls day out .. As she has no mates ..Matts & her mum are the other 2 people who will go out with her and put up with her ..
Sheā€™s full of tit .. šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice she doesnā€™t show the supposed message. At best thatā€™s someone whoā€™s commented on Os straps being loose and everything else sheā€™s got from catching up here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ohhhh back to doxxing though she wasnā€™t bothered any more. Truff go finger your cards and have a mind healing facial

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Girl needs content right. And I didn't see one comment on here about the manky straps? She's done it on purpose to generate messages and content.

Reactions: 17
Even ifs itā€™s HAIR OIL.. its looks as greasy AF and slapping it on your roots everyday is going to do sweet AF. And I agree with the ā€œfake accountā€ she does eat too much especially when itā€™s free and olive is a brat. And she assuming stuff by saying that trolls spend too much on Instagram if they have time to make a comment šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is Truff doxxing a dog ffs šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ and she never even showed the message??? It canā€™t have been a nasty one otherwise she would have posted it for the sympathy immediately. They probably just told her to tighten the straps???

She will say that the message didnā€™t affect her mentally at all, sheā€™s so strong now etc, but in two weeks will be snivelling about ā€œmom mental healthā€ and how trolls have ruined her Berry bubble.

Speaking of Berry, she genuinely looks so vacant in that photo with Matt, almost like she canā€™t focus on anything. Come to think of it she always looks a bit off. If I was Truff Iā€™d be concerned and taking her to get her eyes checked to see if sheā€™s got any visual impairments because it doesnā€™t look normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Bit rich for her to be calling other people for spending too much time on the internet when she canā€™t do anything without Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean its wild the she is one bit arsed about what anyone says, also, show us the message flat tits. She can't, because it will be "those straps need to be tighter". End of. Also, you are a tit mum, as pointed out here DAILY. IMAGINE skitting someone for being online when you made your toddler sit in the Apple shop for 3 hours šŸ¤£ stop it. That baby Berry never look in, lights on but no one's home comes to mind. I'd have her looked at. It could be a visual problem

Reactions: 26
I mean its wild the she is one bit arsed about what anyone says, also, show us the message flat tits. She can't, because it will be "those straps need to be tighter". End of. Also, you are a tit mum, as pointed out here DAILY. IMAGINE skitting someone for being online when you made your toddler sit in the Apple shop for 3 hours šŸ¤£ stop it. That baby Berry never look in, lights on but no one's home comes to mind. I'd have her looked at. It could be a visual problem
I really hope thereā€™s not an issue with the baby. One, for her sake, life is going to be tough enough for her with those two as her parents, and two, can you imagine what itā€™ll be like if thereā€™s an actual diagnosed condition?? Allergy Baby will be a thing of the past if she can get better content with an actual real life diagnosis. The poor kid will never know a day of privacy again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I pray her thick as duck followers can see thatā€™s NOT a troll or fake account as she claims - sheā€™s the boy who cried wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope thereā€™s not an issue with the baby. One, for her sake, life is going to be tough enough for her with those two as her parents, and two, can you imagine what itā€™ll be like if thereā€™s an actual diagnosed condition?? Allergy Baby will be a thing of the past if she can get better content with an actual real life diagnosis. The poor kid will never know a day of privacy again.
You're so right. She'd cash in immediately and it will be because "it isn't talked about enough". Personally, the baby doesn't look right. Even when she was laughing the other day she was looking away. She doesn't seem to engage a lot and that's unusual for a baby.

Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s so dense, if sheā€™s noticing some people are spending a lot of time on line itā€™s because sheā€™s also spending a lot of time online. Most people spend a lot of time online anyway but thatā€™s not necessarily on Instagram or social media. Itā€™s a baffling concept for her to understand I am sure. She does believe we are all one person ā€œthe main trollā€œ so I can see why she may think us one person is not doing much else but then she is not only finding the time read all of this, she also has time to respond to it and pretend to be an influencer online the rest of the day.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.