Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the dark rings under Olaf’s eyes in her last story are worse than ever!! Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Mmmm-kay "I'm so so mentally strong, not one comment effected me - the lovely troll" - it's ranty posts indicate otherwise, the illiterate imbecile - get off soc-media, actually parent responsibly - such a greedy grifting truffling-pig?! 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 16
I chose the wrong day to move house! Going between Truff and Goodman, I've had to hide in the en suite to catch up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
tit mums really don’t like it when you point out their tit mum behaviour do they

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Honestly think berry has some kind of visual impairment. Something isn’t right with that baby

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why’s she goin on about them trainees as if she’s gonna become a pure runner? Everything lasts ten minutes with her. This will be the same 😂

• Haha
Why’s she goin on about them trainees as if she’s gonna become a pure runner? Everything lasts ten minutes with her. This will be the same 😂
Troll she clearly says she was told by the kid who works in jd the on cloud were better “as I run and train” #iamrunner #iamweightlifter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly think berry has some kind of visual impairment. Something isn’t right with that baby
Yeah I agree. Her eyes look very glassy.
---
Troll she clearly says she was told by the kid who works in jd the on cloud were better “as I run and train” #iamrunner #iamweightlifter 😂
How utterly embarrassing saying you run and train when you quite OBVIOUSLY do not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she calling them OC trainers. They’re called ON she’s such a bleeping head. Absolutely clueless yet again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever she says feral I just think naughty!
I always think it means scruffy and Olive is that most of the time ..She needs a good hair cut aswell .And a good nights sleep 😴
The baby looks very vacant in her eyes ..I would be worried about that ..

Reactions: 19
I was invited to a wedding, I went with my 8 week old. I found it hard but it was lovely to be out but at no point did I ever hold my baby like a rugby ball...why is Kate holding that baby like it's 1+? Their neck muscles are still so weak. My eldest daughter also wore an outfit that didn't resemble something from the Victorian era. I was also home really early as we were still in our 'newborn bubble.'

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The poor baby probably can’t focus cause her ma only looks at her through a phone screen.
Truff as maternal as a spider that eats its kids

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The baby looks like she’s sick of Kates tit already, it’s only taken 9 weeks, Berry is more advanced than Olive in that respect.

• Heart
  • Haha
How utterly embarrassing saying you run and train when you quite OBVIOUSLY do not.
Exactly! Apparently dropping a few hundred quid on the credit card on running shoes, newsflash Truff, they will be absolutely no good in the gym. If she genuinely trained she’d know attempting to lift in them would be useless, if not actually dangerous. But then she’s obvs just titting about in the gym and not actually ‘tRaInInG’

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Why doesn’t she ask Tom Daly for advice on running shoes when she’s lapping him at the 5ks she does…
#5ktocouch #iamathlete

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when she was posting runs on Strava showing something like 18 minute 5kms. The fastest guys at my local parkrun yesterday were just under 18 minutes and they were flying.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.