Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about her credit card statements is making me sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just thinking about her credit card statements is making me sweat
Gigi she’s skint isn’t she! Back at work when baby is 9 weeks old, cancelled holiday, bumming free food, bank holiday weekend but Matt is working all of it, still smashed up range on finance, shilling razors online. Nowt wrong with watching the pennies when you’re on maternity leave or have two kids in a cost of living crisis, but don’t make out you drink champagne in “the hotel in Cannes” as a standard, when it’s all a complete smoke and mirrors situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So girls day out means a couple of hours then straight to scoff food and drink as soon as matt finishes work…

Reactions: 19
Gigi she’s skint isn’t she! Back at work when baby is 9 weeks old, cancelled holiday, bumming free food, bank holiday weekend but Matt is working all of it, still smashed up range on finance, shilling razors online. Nowt wrong with watching the pennies when you’re on maternity leave or have two kids in a cost of living crisis, but don’t make out you drink champagne in “the hotel in Cannes” as a standard, when it’s all a complete smoke and mirrors situation.
Absolutely. She just gives off skint vibes. Never buys a thing for those kids, everything bummed. Olaf sleeps on a wooden palette ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely. She just gives off skint vibes. Never buys a thing for those kids, everything bummed. Olaf sleeps on a wooden palette ffs.
And anything she buys for herself is the cheapest possible - Primark, Home Bargains etc. You never ever see her go into a nice shop and pay for something more expensive for herself or the kids. Skint!

PS It is soooo basic to think Dubai and the south of France are a 'rich vibe'. Everyone I know who has real money doesn't wear a ton of designer gear or holiday in these places.

Reactions: 28
And anything she buys for herself is the cheapest possible - Primark, Home Bargains etc. You never ever see her go into a nice shop and pay for something more expensive for herself or the kids. Skint!

PS It is soooo basic to think Dubai and the south of France are a 'rich vibe'. Everyone I know who has real money doesn't wear a ton of designer gear or holiday in these places.
People with real money wear tweed, ride horses and have holidays in Scotland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kate, please take that wee baby home. She needs calm, routine and familiarity. Not to be literally ragged around Liverpool where people are on a night out. Your life HAS to change when you have another baby, I don't care what anyone says. YOU fit in with them not the other way round

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just seen the wagamama freebie, the shame in how much free food they got. She looks special her, all shoulders and back. No neck at all. I would be ashamed going out for a free meal and ordering so much.

• Heart
Kate, please take that wee baby home. She needs calm, routine and familiarity. Not to be literally ragged around Liverpool where people are on a night out. Your life HAS to change when you have another baby, I don't care what anyone says. YOU fit in with them not the other way round
she was robbed of her baby bubble so couldn’t attend a post section rave, she’s got making up to do.

• Haha
NO YOU NEVER STAYED IN THE FAMOUS HOTEL IN CANNES
YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A DRINK & WENT IN FOYER

CAPS ON SO SHE SEE’S THIS

I have second hand embarrassment when I read her stories
Poor olive in the cringe pouring video looks shattered from being dragged to 11 venues they will NEVER be able to afford
Imagine going to view wedding venues in the South of France but you got engaged in a hotel in York while your fella was on his way for a tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Fat tits is making her way round all the restaurants stuffing her face of all the freebies and photoshopping herself thinner, meanwhile holly is away looking like an absolute worldie. Phil deffo had the upgrade, truff got the walking ick Matt 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.