Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like she thinks 5k steps is the same as running 5k. Must be quite nice to be that thick nobody would ever expect much from you...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I had a look at this French stuff she says has magically cured Berry which is for allergy babies but unless I've looked at the wrong item, it just seems to be formula thickener? And we used to get that off the doctor with our formula and it was called carobel. Pretty sure it's available to buy without prescription as well.

Am I missing something here?
Not to stick up for her, but its soy-free. Carobel contains soy, which some CMPA babies are also allergic to. NHS will only persribe Carobel, our consultant hadnt even heard of an alternative. My bespoke has to have Magic Mix because carobel gave him explosive shits after every feed. It's a PITA as it can be a nightmare to get hold of and costs a fortune with postage etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Both them trainers are crap for what she wants, in aren’t the best for heavy footed & hoka will only give you an injury in the gym if you’re lifting heavy
If she’s got advice off a teenager in JD then that’s not exactly shocking

She burns my head out how thick she is 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Both them trainers are crap for what she wants, in aren’t the best for heavy footed & hoka will only give you an injury in the gym if you’re lifting heavy

LITTLE TEENY TINY MATT is also advising her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah apparently while the babies are in the hospital obviously Drs and Nurses will be taking note of feeds and how many Oz the are taking and they are ok. get sent home then back in with in a few days. it’s a bit Dee Dee Blanchard if u ask me.
Wish this was my experience - both of mine have been hospitalised for feed refusal with CMPA. Bespoke no.1 was so poorly with it and reflux that we ended up with a feeding tube for milk until 18 months, bespoke no.2 we managed to just about get him drinking the bare minimum to keep the dieticians happy and he has slowly picked up over a few months.

Honestly, the allergy milks are revolting - I fully believe that strong willed babies will take the bare minimum to survive and that's it. Every DR we saw said babies on allergy milks rarely drink the full recommended amount, so I wouldn't necessarily believe all these parents are desperate to put their kids on them!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember when she was posting runs on Strava showing something like 18 minute 5kms. The fastest guys at my local parkrun yesterday were just under 18 minutes and they were flying.
Surely UJane Bolt and her 18 min 5ks don’t need advice from the teens in JD and diddy DIY on running shoes, a pro runner like that will be getting shoes from her sponsors

• Haha

ON … 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t come on here much anymore cause I cba with her shite and I’m too busy but if you were truly “ocd” about car safety then your child would still be rear facing. Also the headrest is too high and she looks like she’s in a booster (though could be wrong) although it does look like an inadequate seat for her child’s age and she looks to have maxxed out the height limit.

Jesus the dark rings under Olaf’s eyes in her last story are worse than ever!! Poor kid.
Olive looks like the ghost of an Edwardian child next to her fake bake mother

and tell me you don’t filter your face

A1C4E8CD-8817-41F2-B72C-EC1A49494439.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Not to stick up for her, but its soy-free. Carobel contains soy, which some CMPA babies are also allergic to. NHS will only persribe Carobel, our consultant hadnt even heard of an alternative. My bespoke has to have Magic Mix because carobel gave him explosive shits after every feed. It's a PITA as it can be a nightmare to get hold of and costs a fortune with postage etc.
Which is valid... but the saying she's had to stop neocate because it contains protein when it absolutely doesn't makes me not believe a fuckin word she says because she's an absolute menace spouting that shite with a platform the size of hers
---

New thread using a quote rather than thread suggestion because it's fuckin hilarious 😂
---
That was EMBARRASSING!!!!!
Wasn't it @Eleanor Abernathy’s Cat that was a actual genuine runner who debunked the whole tit she posted?
---
Wish this was my experience - both of mine have been hospitalised for feed refusal with CMPA. Bespoke no.1 was so poorly with it and reflux that we ended up with a feeding tube for milk until 18 months, bespoke no.2 we managed to just about get him drinking the bare minimum to keep the dieticians happy and he has slowly picked up over a few months.

Honestly, the allergy milks are revolting - I fully believe that strong willed babies will take the bare minimum to survive and that's it. Every DR we saw said babies on allergy milks rarely drink the full recommended amount, so I wouldn't necessarily believe all these parents are desperate to put their kids on them!
Yeah mine was repeatedly admitted with failure to thrive... looked like a famine baby 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.