Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dense, if she’s noticing some people are spending a lot of time on line it’s because she’s also spending a lot of time online. Most people spend a lot of time online anyway but that’s not necessarily on Instagram or social media. It’s a baffling concept for her to understand I am sure. She does believe we are all one person “the main troll“ so I can see why she may think us one person is not doing much else but then she is not only finding the time read all of this, she also has time to respond to it and pretend to be an influencer online the rest of the day.
Ha ha howling at Trolives face in the second pic you just know that Truff has been ranting about Trolls and told Olive to smile to get one over the trolls. She’s posted pics of that kid in the car seat loads of times with lose straps.

Reactions: 16
You know how coco chanel said before you leave the house you should take one thing off. Truff needs to take about 12 things off starting with that stupid rose on the jacket.
1992 called it’s wants it’s jacket back it’s got mother of the birde outfit that’s looking for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My god Matt is one gormless looking drip . Why does he always look like he’s on day release . She takes the most god awful pictures of him . Matt sit and look happy & he just looks thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kids dresses are vile, hers is vile, the jacket is hanging on for dear life on the seams, and how are her roots an inch long when she only just had her colour done?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's giving the love child of Susan Boyle and the chav off little Britain. I bet Matt rolls over in bed at night and just thinks “what is my life” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her fashion sense is very market stall esque. She looks ridiculous.
Can she only hold Barry like rugby ball?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t understand how she looks in the mirror and thinks the outfits she wears look good? Blazers make her look even more broad and the back more hench, the dresses are shapeless and make her look huge. The makeup for a MUA is atrocious and the hair is awful.

Reactions: 16
Kids dresses are vile, hers is vile, the jacket is hanging on for dear life on the seams, and how are her roots an inch long when she only just had her colour done?
I thought exactly the same about the roots! In the car photo yesterday, they must have been filtered out!
---
The only positive I can see is that the bloody ugly tattoo seems to be hidden. For once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What's funny is we are only seeing this outfit filtered. She must look an even bigger show in real life. She's about 3m wide.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that outfit is HIDEOUS… how can she possibly think that looks good 🤣
This outfit is evidence that no one is actually asking those questions for ‘falcon’ advice

• Haha
It’s because most of the stuff she wears is gifted…so it’s doesn’t fit her properly/the styles don’t suit etc but it’s ok cos she got them for free 👍🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.