Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Truff doxxing a dog ffs 😭😂 and she never even showed the message??? It can’t have been a nasty one otherwise she would have posted it for the sympathy immediately. They probably just told her to tighten the straps???

She will say that the message didn’t affect her mentally at all, she’s so strong now etc, but in two weeks will be snivelling about “mom mental health” and how trolls have ruined her Berry bubble.

Speaking of Berry, she genuinely looks so vacant in that photo with Matt, almost like she can’t focus on anything. Come to think of it she always looks a bit off. If I was Truff I’d be concerned and taking her to get her eyes checked to see if she’s got any visual impairments because it doesn’t look normal.
That pic of berry with Matt, she has the look of “how the fck did I end up with these idiots??”

She’s also saying the account was saying she eats too much food and then like oh I’m 9 weeks post partum I’ll eat whatever. The account was probably saying she orders so much when out for a PR trip. She won’t show the messages because she twists everything to her narrative and is thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s so dense, if she’s noticing some people are spending a lot of time on line it’s because she’s also spending a lot of time online. Most people spend a lot of time online anyway but that’s not necessarily on Instagram or social media. It’s a baffling concept for her to understand I am sure. She does believe we are all one person “the main troll“ so I can see why she may think us one person is not doing much else but then she is not only finding the time read all of this, she also has time to respond to it and pretend to be an influencer online the rest of the day.
I felt like she was skitting the person because its a pet account BUT SHE HAS 3 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS the bleeping backwards bleep.
---
That pic of berry with Matt, she has the look of “how the fck did I end up with these idiots??”

She’s also saying the account was saying she eats too much food and then like oh I’m 9 weeks post partum I’ll eat whatever. The account was probably saying she orders so much when out for a PR trip. She won’t show the messages because she twists everything to her narrative and is thick as pig tit
Believe me, I know at know at least 4 ppl who follow her for shits and giggles. She daily content of "thank god my life isnt hers". So I doubt she has many real followers who are sad for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s so dense, if she’s noticing some people are spending a lot of time on line it’s because she’s also spending a lot of time online. Most people spend a lot of time online anyway but that’s not necessarily on Instagram or social media. It’s a baffling concept for her to understand I am sure. She does believe we are all one person “the main troll“ so I can see why she may think us one person is not doing much else but then she is not only finding the time read all of this, she also has time to respond to it and pretend to be an influencer online the rest of the day.
And the stupidest part is, if she'd recognised that Big O's straps weren't tightened properly, why on earth did she post that pic instead of the one where they were tighter (still not tight enough because she looks like she's leaning forward in the second pic which she shouldn't be able to do). She literally believes any comment that isn't 'looking fab my gorge' or similar is
✨ trolling ✨.

Oh and, considering Olaf is such a dainty petite little girl, she's bought her age 4-5 clothes when she's not 4 yet, sit down Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
STOP POSTING YOUR KIDS TO 1000s OF STRANGERS THEN.

Idiot. People will always comment. Paris Hilton had something recently where people had commented on her kids car seats but fair play to her, she didn’t sit crying about trolls, she posted an updated video thanking people for pointing it out (whether there was an ulterior motive there who knows but still)

Reactions: 37
I can’t be the only one wondering why she took a photo before and after she tightened the straps 😂 Olive really does have the phone permanently in her face doesn’t she!

I can’t be the only one wondering why she took a photo before and after she tightened the straps 😂 Olive really does have the phone permanently in her face doesn’t she!
Olive thinks her ma's head is an oblong with a flash. The point here is she is a tit mum. She is a totally tit parent who fails her kids daily. Sos truff, but you are.

I am wondering if she took one before fastening the straps and another of the seat before Olive got in it, maybe one when she was getting out, she really is documenting and recording everything if that’s what’s she done and she’s not just said that to give the impression she knew full well the straps were wrong and fixed it right away.

Reactions: 15
I am wondering if she took one before fastening the straps and another of the seat before Olive got in it, maybe one when she was getting out, she really is documenting and recording everything if that’s what’s she done and she’s not just said that to give the impression she knew full well the straps were wrong and fixed it right away.
Provide for this exact response. You know she loves to scream "mum police". I want fatty to show us the messages.

Reactions: 18
Just for the record Kate:
- you do eat too much, especially when it's free (imagine taking too much food from a restaurant during a cost of living crisis - think of the people struggling to eat at all)
- Olive really is a brat (give her some boundaries, that's the key)
- the straps were too loose.
- you're the one who spends too much on the Internet. You literally document every single small thing, outing, Olive's poos, Berry's giant dummy. And don't pretend to be making a living from it, as a few free things isn't the same as actually earning money.

You're welcome 😁
---
Ps I should make clear that this was not my dog account, but I agree with what it said, and the hill I will die on is if people put their life in the public domain, other people absolutely have the right to discuss it on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
My fave troll was Laura. She didn't back down once and Truffs fingers were going like the speed of lightening to scare her 🤣 "it's a massive big case" "you'll see Laura" hahahaha twit
Hahaha ‘formal name Laura’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s doxxed a ‘cocka’ spaniel 😂😂😂 Formal name Rupert looks like a real cocker to me, and definitely not a fake account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Formal name cocka 🤣
She’s unhinged! It’s blatantly obvious it’s a genuine account. Don’t understand, she wants her life on the internet but refuses to take any sort of criticism. Has she not clicked it comes with the territory. She just wants people to praise her all day long! Self absorbed much

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is no chance she’s dropped £300 quid on those very ugly trainers. Why would you listen to Matt over the advice from the shop? If it’s that important to you, go to a proper running shop

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.