Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really related to KhM (although possibly a similar smell) but local ladies, can you tell me is the Blue Planet Aquarium any good?
Not been in years but I'd favour the one in the museum tbh. Also there's on in trafford centre by legoland. That was really good.

Reactions: 9
Olaf is like a kid out a Charles Dickens novel…
Then ridiculous nightdresses and that rats tail hair - it’s a bloody shame. Get that kids hair snipped and tidied up and a pair of Disney character pjs on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Vile, she’s ordered olive some truffle pasta dish, is filming her going “WHAT FLAVOUR IS IT?” and poor olive puts it in her mouth, near burns the roof of her mouth off, takes it out, blows it herself, puts it back in steam coming off it still too hot and Kate is still goin “WHAT FLAVOUR?”

more assed about pretending her kid likes truffle an tryin to get “content” than her baby burning her mouth!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
NO YOU NEVER STAYED IN THE FAMOUS HOTEL IN CANNES
YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A DRINK & WENT IN FOYER

CAPS ON SO SHE SEE’S THIS

I have second hand embarrassment when I read her stories
Poor olive in the cringe pouring video looks shattered from being dragged to 11 venues they will NEVER be able to afford
Yes! If you'd stayed in it Truff you'd probably know what it was called, not just That Famous Hotel Where Celebs Stay (assuming she's on about Hotel du Cap Eden-Roc but tbh who knows)
And can you imagine staying/visiting somewhere like that and asking the waiter to hold on before they poured your champagne so you could film it? Bet they couldn't wait to get rid of the classless oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes! If you'd stayed in it Truff you'd probably know what it was called, not just That Famous Hotel Where Celebs Stay (assuming she's on about Hotel du Cap Eden-Roc but tbh who knows)
And can you imagine staying/visiting somewhere like that and asking the waiter to hold on before they poured your champagne so you could film it? Bet they couldn't wait to get rid of the classless oaf.
that’s how you know she’s not regularly drinking champagne, when she’s filming it as it’s a special occasion. she did get rid of her huge business though and buy herself a huge ring with the proceeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That room is so cramped and drying the washing right next to the baby’s chair. No wonder the poor kid has breathing problems.

Reactions: 16
What is her obsession with the south of France. Why is everything from Primark “you could wear this is in the south of France”.
Why do people “ask her questions” about Provence?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why’s she bought size 16 shorts if she’s been wearing a 10-12 lately?

• Haha
What is her obsession with the south of France. Why is everything from Primark “you could wear this is in the south of France”.
Why do people “ask her questions” about Provence?
She gets caught up in what "looks" like you have money. She thinks Dubai and S.France make her look rich. She hasn't got a clue.

Also, I always wonder, who does her tax? Surely she can't be left in charge of self assessment.

• Haha
Nah I dont feel sorry for her Im back to thinking shes an illiterate oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She gets caught up in what "looks" like you have money. She thinks Dubai and S.France make her look rich. She hasn't got a clue.

Also, I always wonder, who does her tax? Surely she can't be left in charge of self assessment.
She probably doesn’t keep a business open long enough or make enough money to fill one out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"So Provence, Do Dior", the greedy pigs want more, more, more, always on the beg, built like a Smeg?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.