Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's gone past 10:30 can't believe we've not had a in bed already guys in our parents era can't hack an all layer. If all this fuss for the day date in YEARS is for a friend's garden bbq 🤣 ill die of shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck was she wearing?
Her outfit sat in the salon chair was better than that gruesome get up for #mattsberfday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A gifted meal for Matt’s birthday, how embarrassing 🙈🙈

see she had an outfit change 👀, suppose she was already busting out of the dress and that was before they ordered everything on the menu because it was free

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Would you EVER say anything so insensitive after a “fertility journey” and your best mate going through IVF. Just when you think she can’t sink any lower.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Would you EVER say anything so insensitive after a “fertility journey” and your best mate going through IVF. Just when you think she can’t sink any lower.
I swear she's so so so thick. What a horror.
Who even uses language like up the duff though?
---
So his birthday meal was gifted. Scumbags them.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
"I think we was meant to stay"
So just admitting you didn't even TRY and plan it yourself. At least she realised she couldn't possibly leave allergy baby overnight 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Let’s all hope she put something on the bottom half and didn’t just go out in the shirt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The Thai platter looks straight off an Iceland buffet! The absolute shame she couldn’t even treat him to a birthday meal and had to scrounge whatever they could. Thought bar&grill and chateaubriand was their absolute favourite thing ever?! Now it’s Thai and she knows all about authentic Thai food even though she’s only ever been once with her ex. They make me cringe so badly my toes want to fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Matt gives me the serious ick.. the glasses , the shirt, the bangle. Just absolutely no, what vip table did she get chucked off... the shame . I don't do social media anymore so can't follow stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know I shouldn’t be surprised but all those “amazing birthday plans” being bummed is bleeping hilarious. And we all know you think you’re a VIP but glad someone called you out and chucked you off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd be mortified at my birthday meal being a bummed freebie, I'd want to shrivel up with shame at the whole thing but Matt is absolutely thrilled when they're bringing that cake out like 'yay more free stuff for me'. He could be the most physically attractive man in the world (his is not) and he'd still give me the absolute ick because he's so shameless and just as bad as her at grabbing any free stuff he can. Where is your pride man?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Disgusting 🤬 Shes just horrible ..Theirs people out there desperate for kids and she puts that on her post .. How anyone likes her I don’t know ..

Was that meal free? The bum can’t pay for anything..

Reactions: 21