Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister in law has a family Instagram, around 7/8k followers. She got offered a free meal and asked me to go, I said no, proper don’t agree with showing my niece and nephew on that Instagram to god knows who and getting free shite out of it. She always puts hashtags like #baby #babygirl .. it’s obviously for more likes but in reality who is looking at them hashtags 😳😳😳😳
Good on you for saying no. It’s scary the stuff people post on open profiles opening themselves up to all kinds.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good on you for saying no. It’s scary the stuff people post on open profiles opening themselves up to all kinds.
Isn’t it! I also couldn’t imagine turning up somewhere and expecting a free meal when I can afford one. I’d be embarrassed

Reactions: 13
My sister in law has a family Instagram, around 7/8k followers. She got offered a free meal and asked me to go, I said no, proper don’t agree with showing my niece and nephew on that Instagram to god knows who and getting free shite out of it. She always puts hashtags like #baby #babygirl .. it’s obviously for more likes but in reality who is looking at them hashtags 😳😳😳😳
When she gets up to 10k we'll make her a thread ✨️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I bet Truff is gutted Delo’s birthday scrounge has meant she couldn’t geg in on Fran Couture’s 100k follower party (I mean why is this a thing!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ewwww she’s round the corner from my house, in somewhere I go all the time 🤢 I really hope it wasn’t gifted because I’ll never go again

Reactions: 14
The poor baby in that reel surly if she’s such a poorly baby swinging her round for reels ain’t gonna help her with her allergies 😵💫😵💫😳

Reactions: 13
Teacher: draw a picture of your mummy.
berry:
IMG_4349.jpeg

that’s all that wee wains gny have in her memory forever. Every time she has wee dreams this is what she will see not her mum. So sad. 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Why does baby beryl hardly feature in the birthday tribute post? Whereas olaf is front and centre on nearly all of them. Here’s a thought though big undies, if Olaf is your favourite child why dont you get her a little hair cut? Cos her hair is an absolute show and definitely not giving rapunzel vibes more like rats tail vibes

Reactions: 32
1. Mortified for him throwing his hands up
2. Please someone have tea, surely there was scenes when evicted from the VIP table
3. Skin is skinning 👀 someone gift her a mustache wax
4. Both Matt and Olive's hair looks coarse/crimped again. Not editing are you Kate 🤥
5. Beryl looks wrecked
6. She reminds me so much of Alice Evans in this post with the sunglasses with demon Trolive upto her usual antics. Who posts with a child eating a yoghurt front and centre? 🤢

And I'm caught up!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t go these places if she was paying herself, she eats food off a shoe rack when she’s paid for it out her own pocket or beef dirt that’s been left out in the garden.
At least you know once she’s had a freebie in these places she won’t be going there again so you can visit without the worry of her stomping in.

Reactions: 31
1. Mortified for him throwing his hands up
2. Please someone have tea, surely there was scenes when evicted from the VIP table
3. Skin is skinning 👀 someone gift her a mustache wax
4. Both Matt and Olive's hair looks coarse/crimped again. Not editing are you Kate 🤥
5. Beryl looks wrecked
6. She reminds me so much of Alice Evans in this post with the sunglasses with demon Trolive upto her usual antics. Who posts with a child eating a yoghurt front and centre? 🤢

And I'm caught up!
Berry in this pic- breaks my heart. She’s searching for eye contact. Must think her ma is a foghorn with 3 lens for an eye.

also- what’s the head on Kate. bleeping massive, not filtered now (also it would be ok if she wasn’t so damaging in her pics!)

Reactions: 19
Wow. Just caught up on the weekends adventures- she's absolutely rank isn't she? That tit about not being up the duff this summer- I bet if we go back a year she's crying all over IG about not getting pregnant after a month of trying. How her family and friends put up with her I do not know.
Poor little Barry, I feel so sad for her. Her and Max need to ride off into the sunset and find themselves a new life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.