Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying to be relatable but just comes across as a head. Sorry for my language, but who the duck says that about a newborn? They are supposed to be cuddled/held and loved. She needs cancelling asap horrible woman.
“Said I would never be that mum” what kind of cold hearted weirdo intentionally doesn’t want to cuddle and comfort their baby????

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
OT. Trolls, help needed. Heading up to Liverpool for a kid-free (yaaas!) mid-week break soon. Recommendations for places to eat or must see things to do? MrRubySky isn’t a fan of posh food but otherwise, game for most things.

Back on topic. Truff is a twit.
For food I'll always reccomend Bacaro, it's Italian tapas, everything is unreal!

Reactions: 14
Of course delo wants a wild deodorant…cos he probably get one for free 🙄
For someone that is their glow up era and counting their calories that snatched jawline is rapidly disappearing…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I
OT. Trolls, help needed. Heading up to Liverpool for a kid-free (yaaas!) mid-week break soon. Recommendations for places to eat or must see things to do? MrRubySky isn’t a fan of posh food but otherwise, game for most things.

If he likes a burger, Free State Kitchen is a must. It's just off Hope Street, open Wed-Sun. They've won national awards, grow their own produce in their garden (which you can sit in if it's nice) and not too expensive. They also have draught beer and cocktails 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, what a vile poncing narc - really not a good look with an unwell (only when it suits Dee Dee for drama/content) young baby in tow - all for the "best best" iconic celebrations for "b'day boy" - moronic more like?! 🐬💩🤮

Reactions: 11

Moose Coffee for breakfast/brunch/lunch and Cowshed if you like steak

• Heart
Reactions: 17
State it's latest TT video re the family outfits - PMSL 😂🤣 - soooo reliably wildly shite it not true, the "best best" Iconic De-influencer - the one & only thing it vaguely good at?!

Reactions: 6
If that baby had been born with a tooth she would have had to tell everyone straight away, I’m not buying it

Reactions: 21
That neckerchief she’s wearing on her stories. I cannot… 😭

Built like Nessa, fashion sense of Bryn.
IMG_8816.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
1. Mortified for him throwing his hands up
2. Please someone have tea, surely there was scenes when evicted from the VIP table
3. Skin is skinning 👀 someone gift her a mustache wax
4. Both Matt and Olive's hair looks coarse/crimped again. Not editing are you Kate 🤥
5. Beryl looks wrecked
6. She reminds me so much of Alice Evans in this post with the sunglasses with demon Trolive upto her usual antics. Who posts with a child eating a yoghurt front and centre? 🤢

And I'm caught up!
It’s uncanny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That wee baby is so unresponsive even when she's got a claw on her cheek. It's uncomfortable to watch. She should be smiling, looking around with expression. There's nothing and it's worrying tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Of course delo wants a wild deodorant…cos he probably get one for free 🙄
For someone that is their glow up era and counting their calories that snatched jawline is rapidly disappearing…
Actually admitting you usually smell like a meat and potato pasty tho 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That wee baby is so unresponsive even when she's got a claw on her cheek. It's uncomfortable to watch. She should be smiling, looking around with expression. There's nothing and it's worrying tbh
She has a very glazed eye look.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.