Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made me laugh when she said we look like a French family on the live and then you see the full ‘look’ 😂😂
She looks like she's been doing a shift down her local hospital. Also I showed this to my husband, who actually is French, and he couldn't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Eeeeh the smell of her in that pleather jacket on the hottest day of the year. Just throw a linen shirt and trousers or a maxi dress on and look normal ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry, I’m still not over her moaning that she got kicked off a RESERVED table, regardless of whether it’s saved for VIPs or whatever tit she was talking, why would you have the audacity to think you are above anybody to sit at a table that has been reserved and then not like that you got moved 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The way she proper forces a kiss off Matt for that family outfit check video and then tells him to kiss the baby hahahaha I feel ashamed. Imagine having to tell your fella to kiss the baby for a video for instagram.

I obv can’t stand her but he’s just as bad for going along with it the big fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for making the new thread @quinzel. You where very keen and got in there faster than Kate on a gifted scran 🫶

Congrats to our @Retro80s for the winning thread title which is an absolute corker 🥳

While we're accustomed to Kates low IQ and silly typo's, she's even surpassed her own stupidity this time with what will surely go down in Truff history as being fuckin awful even for her standards

Screenshot_20240429_144050_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey Kate, you dropped this *hands over her homophobia 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly urging Matt to hurry up and get this clown a carer because she surely eats crayons and uses her fingers to add up

For clarity, Kate attended yet another best friends wedding where the gospel queer choir where performing and a heavily filtered bison even rolled out the spare child who was clearly wearing Olive's shoes from last month judging from the size of them. And then you had poor Matt busting out of his blouse with his chippy tits
Screenshot_20240512_135549_Instagram.jpg

Talking of the brown haired kids feet....
Screenshot_20240512_111031_Editor Lite.jpg

Actually petrifying 😱

And while we're on the subject of the non Scandinavian beauty, Kate took to insta with one of her weekly essays moaning about how the second child has affected her life and complaining how its so hard to make plans. You'd almost be forgiven for feeling sorry for our poor old caged up and deprived heffalump until you read the actual truth...
20240512_111629.jpg

And Kate is also puzzled as to why a special milk hasn't been invented to help the rarest of rare allergy babies.... almost as if nutramagin and neocate don't exist 🤔 Or hear me out.... could it be our pale skinned Bezza does not have an allergy thus a highly educated medical professional has declined to prescribe a special formula and Truffs got the pure fume because how dare they over ride her diagnosis!!! Seems likely 😬

Trolls where thoroughly disgusted to see a reel posted showing Kates bad choices coming back to haunt her and the poor allergy baby bearing the brunt. Because the feral Olive who has never been given a boundary or taught how to behave, acted in a way that could have caused Berry serious harm. Oluv was jumping all over her useless mothers head while she was clutching the poor newborn by the throat as she was chatting tit into her phone. Not only did the kid knock her mother's specs off, she was mere millimetres away from taking Berry's head off with her huge foot and not one ounce of concern was shown for the baby 😡
20240512_104541.jpg

In other news, our Scamderella is show casing the latest in bullshit with these progress pictures. Clearly thinking her followers are as thick as she is and can't see that the bottom picture has the leggings pulled further up on a sucked in belly 🙄 but yeah, sure truff, take my money 🫡🖕
Screenshot_20240426_115519_Samsung Internet.jpg

And it's not only the body. She's giving our triple threat a run for his money with the face as well because she's now in her ✨️ clean girl era ✨️ (meaning she's getting a wash now and again) And guyssssss, the skin is skinning. Like a dolphin and the glow that definitely isn't caused by product not yet absorbed or by the chemical peel pads shes been shilling the last few weeks...no, the sorcery is down to a completely different product and one that she would never recommend unless she believed in it herself. Because guys, we know shes completely honest and wouldnt promote anything she wouldnt buy herself 🤥
20240512_111743.jpg

The bleep needs medicating surely 🫠

Screenshot_20240510_155632_Samsung Internet.jpg

And so the glow up journey continues on into bank holiday Monday when Mez had the honour of financing a day trip to cbeebies land for her daughter and her spawn, when the poor cow can't even afford a back windscreen wiper
20240512_111404.jpg

New face, who dis?
Screenshot_20240506_124319_Instagram.jpg

Lay off the fillers big fella and buy ya ma a plate of roasties

In what turned out to be one of her biggest fashion fails of the century, Truff treated us to this abomination of a jacket in a reel where she forgot to shave off the usual 5 stone prior to posting

20240512_103921.jpg

And even though she's lost loads of weight 🤥 she's not dieting guys, she's just counting calories
Screenshot_20240429_144633_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm afraid so @gossip29, they're surely imminent 🫣

Screenshot_20240505_084037_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trolls still question Matts choices every day

Screenshot_20240510_155117_Samsung Internet.jpg

And you can't help but feel sorry for the soft bleep. Look at how happy he is here. Clearly mistook the contraption for a gas chamber and he could literally smell his freedom... alongside the the musty smell of the mollied up tarts waiting for him in the rockferry gaff 😭
Screenshot_20240510_160036_Samsung Internet.jpg

Happy birthday Matt. We hope you enjoyed your gifted birthday night out where you left your dignity at the door as usual and scranned that much free food your bird had to take her dress off 🐷

Screenshot_20240512_102148_Instagram.jpg

And seeing as she's been forgotten, happy birthday also from your much longed for rainbow baby whom absolutely isn't here just because Kate wanted to join Naomi's IVF train. Because God forbid the attention is on somebody else

Word of advice Matthew, please don't leave this moron in charge of homework with your kids. Give them a fighting chance 🙏
Screenshot_20240505_084324_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240506_210024_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240512_102115_Instagram.jpg

However, trolls are delighted to see that Kate is finally getting help with her foetal alcohol syndrome
Screenshot_20240505_084610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Step 1 in overcoming your mental impairments Kate, is putting an end to this tit. You're a mother of 2 in your 30s. Just please stop
Screenshot_20240510_155338_Samsung Internet.jpg

And main trolls can we all just bow our heads and take part in a collective minute silence for our fallen soldier @RubySky478

Screenshot_20240510_155906_Samsung Internet.jpg
On with the tit show 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Would mods add the recap to the first post if we asked? Do they do that? 🤔

The woman has a drinking problem and I’ll die on that hill. She’s always thinking about her next drink.

Reactions: 23
Would mods add the recap to the first post if we asked? Do they do that? 🤔

The woman has a drinking problem and I’ll die on that hill. She’s always thinking about her next drink.
Ive reported the recap and asked them to move it.

Reactions: 11
Why’s she so hung up on everything being authentic all of a sudden? He’s an unfortunate looking fella Delo and those sunnies on a string aren’t helping his cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.