Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute embarrassment in every single aspect of her life
Really how the duck does she still have these old followers can someone please remove her off social media my eyes can’t take it any more

Reactions: 20
Imagine your partner not even bothering to come up with a birthday plan for you and getting everything organised by your marketing team.

There is no love in that relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And not one of these stories is marked as an ad
That’s what I thought 💭 .That’s why I was asking if it was free ….Shouldnt it be marked as AD
It probably was as she ordered so much ..
She only does that when she’s not paying ..

Reactions: 17
Would you EVER say anything so insensitive after a “fertility journey” and your best mate going through IVF. Just when you think she can’t sink any lower.
How could any one especially some one who so publicly went through an infertility journey say this honestly she gets worse by the day

• Angry
Reactions: 32
And there's no way in the world that place could be described as a hidden gem, I drive past it the other day on the way to a work meeting - right on Hope Street with a big tacky pink flower garland round the front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A begged birthday freebie and a box filled with home and bargains shite🤣 .. que the bummed pissed up family roast today

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I normally lurk on this thread, but I just had to comment to say I can’t believe she’s made a thing of how they should have stayed over at a hotel but she couldn’t possibly leave ‘allergy baby’ overnight. Theres a bottle of fizz next to their table in the restaurant but Matt has got a pint so presumably she drank all that? She also says she had a ‘Savy’ which I presume is a Sauvignon Blanc? Then she’s got a margarita and another pint in Ginos and then champagne and an aperol spritz in Matou (with more pints for Matt). She’s going home to look after a poorly baby after drinking all that?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Total lies as usual. Can't make plans with our allergy baby. But if it's free the baby will be left behind, while we go out on the lash.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Let’s hope allergy baby isn’t allergic to alcohol with the fumes that will be emanating from them two this morning.

Reactions: 23
I normally lurk on this thread, but I just had to comment to say I can’t believe she’s made a thing of how they should have stayed over at a hotel but she couldn’t possibly leave ‘allergy baby’ overnight. Theres a bottle of fizz next to their table in the restaurant but Matt has got a pint so presumably she drank all that? She also says she had a ‘Savy’ which I presume is a Sauvignon Blanc? Then she’s got a margarita and another pint in Ginos and then champagne and an aperol spritz in Matou (with more pints for Matt). She’s going home to look after a poorly baby after drinking all that?!
Do you know what, I was fixated on how they've gone for a grifted lunch on Hope Street then she doesn't seem to have planned/booked/blagged anything else - any fool knows those rooftop bars down the Pier Head are always busy on a Saturday and guaranteed to be rammed when the sun's out, but it seems to have taken Truff by complete surprise.

But yes, she's easily had 7-8 drinks, probably more, and gone home to a tiny baby - I know she's not breastfeeding but still, she would have been in no fit state to make bottles or feed poor Barry. And as for crowing about not being pregnant so she can get sloshed - I've got no words. She doesn't deserve to be a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Total lies as usual. Can't make plans with our allergy baby. But if it's free the baby will be left behind, while we go out on the lash.
This could be an early thread suggestion!
---
Imagine posting such a heartfelt birthday message to Delamere Group Ltd, for all your construction needs!

IMG_4821.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just watching her live, why does she pull that vile face when she’s applying products?

Reactions: 6
Has she ever heard of punctuation? And why is she wearing a Bros scarf around her neck ... showing my age haha .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait. So she went out in a dress over a shirt and then ended up in just the shirt? Where did the dress go? Whut?
I reckon she started feeling bloated/like a div/both wearing them like that, so she's gone to the loos and pulled the shirt out and over the dress. So now she's got a creased to duck top half and a weird short skirt instead.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.