Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s in woolton. Get back to the Wirral where you belong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love that she's dressed them as a French family (she thinks) in order to go to... 🥁 An Italian restaurant. The big head.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Love that she's dressed them as a French family (she thinks) in order to go to... 🥁 An Italian restaurant. The big head.
But the pastries are so authentic!

The place also doesn’t do ‘truffle’ carbonara, just regular carbonara according to their menu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
But the pastries are so authentic!

The place also doesn’t do ‘truffle’ carbonara, just regular carbonara according to their menu
And the owner is from Italy, 'just' an hour and a half from the Amalfi coast. Bit like saying you live 'just' an hour and a half from the Cornish coast, and you live in Swindon, it's hardly a massive claim of authenticity!

Looks like a nice place though, bet the other customers were made up to see old Big Kecks, Mary, and Content #1 and #2 rocking up for some unreal scran.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her saying everything is insane is driving me bleeping insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She‘s learnt a new word I see, I don’t know what’s authentic about croissants in an Italian restaurant though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was that another gifted meal ? Imagine taking the love of your life on 2 bummed birthday meals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s tagged them on every single story, is it a gifted meal or is she hinting so they invite her back?

Reactions: 17
Ahhh looking all french with allergy baby beret (sorry, Berry).

I must say every thread but her fashion sense is so shite 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s like bizarre trends thrown together when they shouldn’t be.

It’s disgusting how much she drinks in charge of those kids

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet they don’t tip on their free meal either. Absolute scroungers

Reactions: 22
My sister in law has a family Instagram, around 7/8k followers. She got offered a free meal and asked me to go, I said no, proper don’t agree with showing my niece and nephew on that Instagram to god knows who and getting free shite out of it. She always puts hashtags like #baby #babygirl .. it’s obviously for more likes but in reality who is looking at them hashtags 😳😳😳😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.