Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Feels good to NOT be up the duff this summer’ exactly the sort of words somebody who experienced fertility problems would say 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I caught part of her live yesterday and she said something along the lines of “ah berry’s not happy, she’s not very well today” and yet proceeds to drag her out for a freebie meal and to a birthday party?!?! I’m sorry, birthday or not, why didn’t Matt say “do you know what Kate, let’s just go to Aldi and get some bbq bits”. They literally have had their garden done, it’s not like the baby shower where they’d be sat by rubble. Olive has the climbing frame etc and berry could be comfortable in her Moses not curled like a quaver in the dooner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
The cheek of her reposting that thing about babies wanting to be held all the time when hers is either lugged around like a bowling ball or shoved in a car seat

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I caught part of her live yesterday and she said something along the lines of “ah berry’s not happy, she’s not very well today” and yet proceeds to drag her out for a freebie meal and to a birthday party?!?! I’m sorry, birthday or not, why didn’t Matt say “do you know what Kate, let’s just go to Aldi and get some bbq bits”. They literally have had their garden done, it’s not like the baby shower where they’d be sat by rubble. Olive has the climbing frame etc and berry could be comfortable in her Moses not curled like a quaver in the dooner.
Exactly this! He is a grown man, birthdays aren’t that special really are they…I mean come on put your kids first! They had been out the day before just the two of them just have a chilled one in the garden 🙄

Reactions: 29
I wish she would bloody well spell tired correctly.

Truff, it‘s TIRED not TRIED.

We know you read here - posting a video of Beryl looking around, when it’s been noticed that a lot of the time she just stares into space and addressing the issue of the amount of alcohol you’ve consumed. Let’s see how many plans get cancelled this week due to your allergy baby.

Reactions: 25
The cheek of her reposting that thing about babies wanting to be held all the time when hers is either lugged around like a bowling ball or shoved in a car seat
What Berry wants and what Berry gets are very different, aren’t they 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What Berry wants and what Berry gets are very different, aren’t they 😢
She didn't want berry full stop. She was for content. Now that she isn't a happy content baby herself, she's a nuisance. It's very visible.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Exactly this! He is a grown man, birthdays aren’t that special really are they…I mean come on put your kids first! They had been out the day before just the two of them just have a chilled one in the garden 🙄
Another ick factor for daddy DIY.. what grown arse man wants a weekend of birthday celebrations 🤢🤢🤢 he’s as bad as her when it comes to bummed meals 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Crapbag has a big birthday approaching. I asked him what he wanted to do and he suggested taking the kids Bluestones. At best, we will get one tea alone, consisting of a take away delivery to the lodge whilst they sleep.... Maybe 😂 these two haven't got a loving bone in their bodies for them kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So sad the way Berets doctors appointments are such an inconvenience to her. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Another ick factor for daddy DIY.. what grown arse man wants a weekend of birthday celebrations 🤢🤢🤢 he’s as bad as her when it comes to bummed meals 🤮
Right? A 34th birthday for a father of two feels like a family barbecue kind of event, not a full weekend of prancing about. MarriedAGoth would tell me to wind my neck in and stop wasting money. But then, we actually pay (and tip) when we go out.

• Heart
Love how the birthday message is very telling they don't like each other. "Let's stay a family unit" translates to, I don't want to be without my kids so we just stay together

Reactions: 23
Berry is only not well on days when her mother has nothing else to do. If she was genuinely uncomfortable most of the time, restraints would be the last place you would be going.
Restaurant's

Reactions: 27
OT. Trolls, help needed. Heading up to Liverpool for a kid-free (yaaas!) mid-week break soon. Recommendations for places to eat or must see things to do? MrRubySky isn’t a fan of posh food but otherwise, game for most things.

Back on topic. Truff is a twit.

Reactions: 7
I normally lurk on this thread, but I just had to comment to say I can’t believe she’s made a thing of how they should have stayed over at a hotel but she couldn’t possibly leave ‘allergy baby’ overnight. Theres a bottle of fizz next to their table in the restaurant but Matt has got a pint so presumably she drank all that? She also says she had a ‘Savy’ which I presume is a Sauvignon Blanc? Then she’s got a margarita and another pint in Ginos and then champagne and an aperol spritz in Matou (with more pints for Matt). She’s going home to look after a poorly baby after drinking all that?!
Wow! And knowing them probably drove home. Cos taxis cost money!

Also love your user name: my fave book since 1980!
---
This could be an early thread suggestion!
---
Imagine posting such a heartfelt birthday message to Delamere Group Ltd, for all your construction needs!

View attachment 2930612
Or… she could have just said happy birthday in private… imagine that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow! And knowing them probably drove home. Cos taxis cost money!

Also love your user name: my fave book since 1980!
---

Or… she could have just said happy birthday in private… imagine that
Yeah, they’d have to actually talk to each other then though. God forbid.

Reactions: 10
Thanks for making the new thread @quinzel. You where very keen and got in there faster than Kate on a gifted scran 🫶

Congrats to our @Retro80s for the winning thread title which is an absolute corker 🥳

While we're accustomed to Kates low IQ and silly typo's, she's even surpassed her own stupidity this time with what will surely go down in Truff history as being fuckin awful even for her standards

View attachment 2930686
Hey Kate, you dropped this *hands over her homophobia 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly urging Matt to hurry up and get this clown a carer because she surely eats crayons and uses her fingers to add up

For clarity, Kate attended yet another best friends wedding where the gospel queer choir where performing and a heavily filtered bison even rolled out the spare child who was clearly wearing Olive's shoes from last month judging from the size of them. And then you had poor Matt busting out of his blouse with his chippy tits
View attachment 2930887

Talking of the brown haired kids feet....
View attachment 2930693
Actually petrifying 😱

And while we're on the subject of the non Scandinavian beauty, Kate took to insta with one of her weekly essays moaning about how the second child has affected her life and complaining how its so hard to make plans. You'd almost be forgiven for feeling sorry for our poor old caged up and deprived heffalump until you read the actual truth...
View attachment 2930705
And Kate is also puzzled as to why a special milk hasn't been invented to help the rarest of rare allergy babies.... almost as if nutramagin and neocate don't exist 🤔 Or hear me out.... could it be our pale skinned Bezza does not have an allergy thus a highly educated medical professional has declined to prescribe a special formula and Truffs got the pure fume because how dare they over ride her diagnosis!!! Seems likely 😬

Trolls where thoroughly disgusted to see a reel posted showing Kates bad choices coming back to haunt her and the poor allergy baby bearing the brunt. Because the feral Olive who has never been given a boundary or taught how to behave, acted in a way that could have caused Berry serious harm. Oluv was jumping all over her useless mothers head while she was clutching the poor newborn by the throat as she was chatting tit into her phone. Not only did the kid knock her mother's specs off, she was mere millimetres away from taking Berry's head off with her huge foot and not one ounce of concern was shown for the baby 😡
View attachment 2930733
In other news, our Scamderella is show casing the latest in bullshit with these progress pictures. Clearly thinking her followers are as thick as she is and can't see that the bottom picture has the leggings pulled further up on a sucked in belly 🙄 but yeah, sure truff, take my money 🫡🖕
View attachment 2930741
And it's not only the body. She's giving our triple threat a run for his money with the face as well because she's now in her ✨️ clean girl era ✨️ (meaning she's getting a wash now and again) And guyssssss, the skin is skinning. Like a dolphin and the glow that definitely isn't caused by product not yet absorbed or by the chemical peel pads shes been shilling the last few weeks...no, the sorcery is down to a completely different product and one that she would never recommend unless she believed in it herself. Because guys, we know shes completely honest and wouldnt promote anything she wouldnt buy herself 🤥
View attachment 2930747
The bleep needs medicating surely 🫠

View attachment 2930756
And so the glow up journey continues on into bank holiday Monday when Mez had the honour of financing a day trip to cbeebies land for her daughter and her spawn, when the poor cow can't even afford a back windscreen wiper
View attachment 2930772
New face, who dis?
View attachment 2930773
Lay off the fillers big fella and buy ya ma a plate of roasties

In what turned out to be one of her biggest fashion fails of the century, Truff treated us to this abomination of a jacket in a reel where she forgot to shave off the usual 5 stone prior to posting

View attachment 2930780
And even though she's lost loads of weight 🤥 she's not dieting guys, she's just counting calories
View attachment 2930785
I'm afraid so @gossip29, they're surely imminent 🫣

View attachment 2930789

Trolls still question Matts choices every day

View attachment 2930836

And you can't help but feel sorry for the soft bleep. Look at how happy he is here. Clearly mistook the contraption for a gas chamber and he could literally smell his freedom... alongside the the musty smell of the mollied up tarts waiting for him in the rockferry gaff 😭
View attachment 2930844

Happy birthday Matt. We hope you enjoyed your gifted birthday night out where you left your dignity at the door as usual and scranned that much free food your bird had to take her dress off 🐷

View attachment 2930859
And seeing as she's been forgotten, happy birthday also from your much longed for rainbow baby whom absolutely isn't here just because Kate wanted to join Naomi's IVF train. Because God forbid the attention is on somebody else

Word of advice Matthew, please don't leave this moron in charge of homework with your kids. Give them a fighting chance 🙏
View attachment 2930863
View attachment 2930864
View attachment 2930865
However, trolls are delighted to see that Kate is finally getting help with her foetal alcohol syndrome
View attachment 2930867
Step 1 in overcoming your mental impairments Kate, is putting an end to this tit. You're a mother of 2 in your 30s. Just please stop
View attachment 2930870

And main trolls can we all just bow our heads and take part in a collective minute silence for our fallen soldier @RubySky478

View attachment 2930872On with the tit show 🥳
💀👑 most excellent recap Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cling on kid now, I prefer allergy baby although both names are better than Berry.
She is trying to be relatable but just comes across as a head. Sorry for my language, but who the duck says that about a newborn? They are supposed to be cuddled/held and loved. She needs cancelling asap horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Cling on kid now, I prefer allergy baby although both names are better than Berry.
What could she possibly have to do that so much more important than to comfort her apparent terribly sick allergy baby?
she’s rank, looks dog rough after a weekend on the booze too, hope she’s feeling horrendous 🍸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.