Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babbitt1234

Absolutely shocking. She's an awful parent. Poor Berry was inches from being knocked out. Feral isn't a personality kate, it's bad parenting.
I’m glad Kate is terrorised by her because it’s no less than she deserves. Half wit woman
---
Imagine using the excuse your too busy with 2 kids to text back family and friends but I. The meantime she does 15000 stories a day on insta, not including the begging emails and the time spent editing… she can’t even tell lies well

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tomi2015

VIP Member
If I was in a restaurant and she was there (perish the thought) with that kid misbehaving. I’d have no qualms about going up to her and telling her to get a grip of her obnoxious little vagina turd. I’d also make a twat of her by informing the whole restaurant she’s also taking the piss bumming a scrounged meal
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Waaa she deleted the gospel queer.

I agree the bridesmaid dresses look a bit cheap, giving me Quiz vibes tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Fizz22

VIP Member
Can someone more in the know tell me why Kate is wearing nappies when she didn’t actually give birth
We're definitely all different. I had "heavy period" for a week and then just needed pads, but don't want to offend any other trolls that needed nappies.

Imagine matt being like "oh kate, your back over hang turns me on so much. I know we should wait BUT I CANT rrrrrrrrrrrr"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Jem1975

IMG_4191.png

Absolutely everything is for the gram.
She has no idea about this it will be something she’s seen on tik tok, such a twat sat there taking pictures of herself😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
This looks like she’s poked her own eye out with the plastic engagement ring!

Also - asking herself questions again! 6 weeks of hell in Truff-speak - tell that to those going through real hell.

View attachment 2920032
Showed that to my cousin again (the one who has his own jewellery shop in Hatton Garden in London and is an expert in diamonds) and he reconfirmed that this is absolutely not a natural diamond. He said (again) that this is a lab grown stone, it is worth about 2-3k max and that if it was real, it would be worth about 300k and couldn't be worn outside without a security guard as it wouldn't be insured otherwise. No wonder she has never talked about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Not to be a Debbie downer but as someone who is desperate for a child and has actual fertility issues it winds me up how much she is taking this baby of hers granted!!! I’m not sure what she’s worse at being a mum, mua, influencer or falcon icon

• Heart
  • Sad

noseycow08

Chatty Member
She’s used that primer for years but wasn’t she saying she doesn’t believe in primer as it makes her make up slide off 🫠 the girl is just a revolving door or lies and deceit

• Heart
  • Haha