Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I haven’t even filtered these pics, and bugger me if I’ve lost a gut in 10 secs. I just breathed out and breathed back in and all like 🤷‍♀️ Bloody miracle ladies. P.S no I dgaf…..love my body….filtered or not. And I have a lounge,
privat life, no social media, and well brought up kids and everything.

View attachment 2899596View attachment 2899597
Those results are amazing…the best..WOW! Can you recommend the place #ad#pr 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Flowers60

VIP Member
Plot twist, the hob doesn’t actually work, it’s been disconnected for safety and any steam is just a ‘cooking filter’ 🤔 explains why everything usually looks raw

• Haha

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Remember four whole years ago when big back booked the Maldives for Delos birthday 🤣…. still waiting 🤣

they truly hate eachother😭

• Haha

Minnietred

For most people their home is their sanctuary, somewhere that is their safe space especially if they are suffering with poor mental health - not for Kate and we all know why.

The Hayes-Delameres have no real family space to relax in because she bastardised the house…. Daddy DIY could easily convert their loft (it’s a circa 1930s house so will have rafters and purlins rather than trusses) - they could make a massive room for the girls or maybe 2 smaller ones as his & hers closets for all their designer dupes.
Delo needs to get his tools out, then they can claim back the living room and stop ragging them kids around all over the place.

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Sorry, help an old girl out here- but what is 'clean girl'?! Isn't it just basic personal hygiene that we should all be aspiring to??
You'd hope wouldn't you?! No, it was a look that was going around Tiktok last year, basically doing your makeup so you looked very fresh and 'clean' but not like you had any on (no-makeup makeup) and wearing simple styles in neutral colours. True to form, Truff has come to the party late and got it wrong, and apparently thinks it means looking like you've had a wash of some kind in the last 48 hours and putting on deodorant 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I think she’s a bit gutted Berry isn’t the same long blond highlighted scandi baby Olive was, she’s not such a content newborn due to whatever issues and the fact that nobody fusses over a second baby (or Mum) as much as with the first. The baby acne and balding head just isn’t the aesthetic she was after!
I also can’t believe the way she eye fucks herself & thinks she looks unreal - get your specs on girl because your face and skin look the same as they did a week ago! Your hair is a tacky yellow blonde that doesn’t do anything for your skin tone and all the lymphatic drainage in the world is not making you the filtered size 10 you’ll claim to be tomorrow! Imagine the audacity of editing someone else’s wedding pics so you don’t look like such a grock because that’s what she’s going to be spending her Sunday doing!

• Heart
  • Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
She's feeeewwwim at bezza foe ruining HER baby bubble.
So much so she goes for facials, hair, botox, colonic irrigation, PTs, but she can't plans these things.
Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Hairy_Poppins

Looks like Mary’s grown his own Kate moss tits 👀
They both clearly wear clothes that are too small for them just to save a few pennys.. someone please gift Mary a new shirt x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

stroppysal

Chatty Member
She must think people are as thick as her. No one can look at that pic an believe she's filter free (not even a paris). Never known someone who lies as much as her.

Just caught up an seen bond skin is no more. What a shame, she was so good at is as well 🙄 wonder what's next? Maybe REKI for babies with "allergy"? It's just not spoken about enough.

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Just how many ‘best friends’ does she have? Every wedding, party, hen do, night out she attends is for some best friend or another

• Haha

slidders

Chatty Member
Queer? Careful Kate, your homophobia is showing!

At this point now she just needs to delete her insta and crawl under a rock never to be seen again x

• Haha

Minnietred

I’ve tried to be kind, but I can see why those who have been here a long time have little patience.

Katie please learn to read and write, then concentrate on speaking and writing posts correctly instead of looking like such an illiterate imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart

JayWhere

Colic parent survivor here 🙋🏼‍♀️ and my god the screaming out of our kid for 3 months straight still rings in my ears after 12yrs. I call bullshit on the allergies but I could be wrong. Maybe do the bicycle legs with Barry and baby massage instead of pt’s and glow up appts. Actually go away from your so called job and educate yourself.
Can’t stand those dickheads taking pics like this to make it look like someone has taken a candid pic when their arm is outstretched.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Gem1978

Why, when her kids not even in school yet, has she gone to CBeebies on a bank holiday? Surely common sense would be to wait til a weekday when half the country’s not off work! I mean I know she’s got no common sense like…

gigi_93

VIP Member
Thanks for educating me gyals I don’t know anyone who has had a section, makes sense that you would still bleed, what doesn’t make sense is taking a picture of yourself in your nappy for 180k bots 🤣

• Haha
Why does she say allergies aren't spoken about (they won't be on make up pages) I was in "due in" Facebook groups with both my kids and I could tell you every single baby that had allergies in those groups and what they were! People talk about it plenty if you are going to groups or part of groups on SM/Whatsapp. She needs some Mum friends, doesn't need to be RL ones, online Mum friends are just as good! But i'm sure she thinks she's better than that.
she thinks because she’s never seen anything about them until she’s had problems with Barry that no one else will be aware. It’s like when a young kid closes their eyes and assumes because they can’t see anyone no one can see them either.
she’s so painfully stupid and completely self centred that until something affects her it doesn’t exist.

• Haha