Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I’ve honestly never known anyone as obsessed with a glow up 5 weeks after giving birth to a baby… hair, nails, massages, aesthetics, mind healing & gym all while caring for a ‘sick’ baby, taking care of a 4 year old and suffering from PTSD…

Reactions: 47

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Since when did Marks and Spencer gift and work with a racist homophobic bully?

I think good old Sparks need an email.....

• Heart
Reactions: 46

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Here’s a few tips for you Truff
1. Parenting is hard but you find it easier if you put your phone down, stop buying clothes and engage with your kids..not via a screen!
2. You wouldn’t have missed out on the “baby bubble” if you had actually stayed in, let Matt have sometime with Olive instead of dragging berry b&q and football practice & having a thousand “glow up” appointments.
3. You bond better with your baby if you feed them while cradling them instead of propping them up against your tummy facing away from you.
4. No one care about your matching outfits hauls from Next so as I said above..put the phone down!
5. You looked like shit before you had Berry so don’t blame her!

• Heart
  • Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Ripping the piss out of your mum for finding it expensive - how about let your mum sit down and you go up and spend your money on lunch so she doesn’t even have to know the cost you tight scruff!!! The only expensive stuff you own or do is gifted, the rest of your life is focused around things that are “so cheap guys”. She is a disgusting spoilt entitled brat.
perhaps her and delo should have had a few less £18 coffees and she’d have had an engagement ring not made of plastic and glass!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Berry can’t be put down but she’s been fine being left for her various appointments and was happy on a walk round the block yesterday in her pram and when in the nail shop etc etc. She’s just not an easy baby and probably cried because she’s passed from pillar to post, hasn’t bonded with her mum and has been dragged to a noisy restaurant with her sister booting off in her face. Again rather than pose for photos and post to stories how it’s insta v reality just parent your kids. Again Kate nobody, I mean nobody with a brain cell anyway, is looking at one single thing you say or do thinking “this lass has all her shit together, smashing it isn’t she”…. Nobody! So lay off the insta v reality posts because nobody is fooled and the very fact you try and live up to some ridiculous social media image you have of yourself in your head is the root of half of your problems!
If Oluf absolutely loves going for meals and having calamari and truffle pasta and has been eating out since she was fresh from the womb, by now coming up 4 she should be able to sit and get through a quick bite to eat without drama?!

• Heart

looserj

Don't usually post as I'm not quick enough to keep up and you guys are way more funnier and articulate than I am when discussing the Birkenhead Beast. Having said that I'm livid! That contour pic??? She's literally just pulled her fucking pants up to tuck her belly in what the hell, it's so obvious as well from the gather in the waist band on the before pic, to the waist band becoming the hardest working thing in that room on the second pic. It absolutely annoys the shit out of me, new mums or people feeling that insecure will go and spend money on that shite. No contouring is getting rid of that belly Hun, new mums just a few weeks post partum shouldnt be putting pressure on themselves to get rid of theirs either. Pair of dangerous fuckers, feel ashamed for them

• Heart
  • Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
They truly deserve each other.

Anyone else got a motor to share?

View attachment 2926968
Still love each other after All these years!!
Have they not only been together for about 5 years??

Also - Matt hasn’t smiled like this in ages??
He has a brand new baby…When I had an 8 week old baby you couldn’t wipe the smile off my man’s face!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I haven’t even filtered these pics, and bugger me if I’ve lost a gut in 10 secs. I just breathed out and breathed back in and all like 🤷‍♀️ Bloody miracle ladies. P.S no I dgaf…..love my body….filtered or not. And I have a lounge,
privat life, no social media, and well brought up kids and everything.

D3AAF71D-6F21-4B3A-BFC7-95D45DF2CFF9.jpeg
9028E6ED-DC00-4380-9471-B8EF3D51902C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Truff is the Instagram version of that one person on every Facebook local page that says yes please to everything even if they don’t need it.
Free slabs yes
Free grass cuttings yes
Half open packet of biscuits yes

• Haha

Hairy_Poppins

Genuinely cannot believe what I have just witnessed on her story! Feeding berry while olive climbs all over her! What happens if olive kicks her leg out and kicks poor berry in the face or slips over Kate’s fat back and lands on top of her! any sane person with a brain would be telling olive to get down and stop climbing ! Poor baby being shook everywhere whilst trying to feed no wonder she’s sick she’s making my blood boil putting her baby in danger!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Accepting to receive a box of Prime is the final proof we needed that Katie is a big fat liar when she says that she only recommends things she loves. She will take anything free. Pinocchio strikes again, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Absolutely shocking. She's an awful parent. Poor Berry was inches from being knocked out. Feral isn't a personality kate, it's bad parenting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

giogio

VIP Member
I, for one, am surprised.
I hate the ‘winging at life, aren’t we all’ tripe, no im bloody not, I have a routine, I manage to shower and wash my hair, get the kid to nursery then work full time, do the teas and extra actives etc just fine.
she proper plays up to this image of not managing and thinks every mum is the same, wouldn’t mind but she doesn’t even work so what does she do with herself all day the scruff

• Heart

Bopbop

Why is a 6 week old baby wearing shoes ?
Why was a 6 week old even at that wedding ?
Get a baby sitter you weirdo and let the baby rest, all that noise all day
Getting passed around having just been in hospital TWICE !!!

• Heart

Jodevo

Literally just come to post that. “The best gospel queer” at this point she needs to give it up. She is THE worst influencer I have ever seen

• Haha