Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Can’t make plans but has had numerous beauty treatments, had her hair done and been to the gym 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

George01

Chatty Member
1000009028.jpg

Can't cope with how much this just made me cringe 😂😂😂 (not a stalker someone put his post on their story!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Wishing away the day for alcohol again. She drinks a lot for anyone with young kids. I don’t know if it’s her ridiculous self trying to look relatable but this wine o clock mummy person is not the flex she thinks it is. If you have to numb yourself with alcohol each evening to relax and get through the days, then there’s a problem Kate. It’s not even the amount you drink at any one point or what you drink it’s WHY you drink. And if it’s being a mum that’s making you drink then you need to look at why this is happening.

Maybe it’s the stress of keeping up “false” appearances online of money, status and a perfect family that’s causing it?! Maybe it’s the upside down house and the nowhere to sit as a family and relax so it’s easier to have a numbing wine or cocktail and get into bed. Whatever it is, it’s not healthy and it’s not teaching your children safe and reasonable alcohol use. We are a nation of problematic drinkers and this is not being a good role model!

Oh and Kate - before you address this is your stories. I used to do these things - anxiously wait for the kids to be in bed to have a wine, or drink a cocktail when out for dinner with them when they were small. I looked to the outside world like someone properly having their sh*t together and just doing the usual mummy wine time with friends etc. But underneath my marriage was falling apart and my mental health was horrendous from a domestically abusive relationship.

Fast forward a decade and I’m tee total, much more self aware and completely present to my kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

VelvetGoose

“Plans can’t be made”

Since that baby has been born she’s had
- more than one hair appointment
- facial filler consultation and appointment
- a wedding
- a day trip to cbeebies
- more than one mind healing massage
- hyperbaric chamber appointment
- nail appointment
- mini golf
- more than one meal out
- professional photography session

What else have I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

saadd3434

VIP Member
All these ‘best friends’ I personally don’t believe any of them like eachother, it’s just one big competition of who is better and who has the best of everything (house, wedding, children, looks etc). I’m glad my own circle is small and that I’m not having to attend all these social events pretending to like people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Delstar

VIP Member
This is her ‘before’ treatment photo, taken a few months ago. Note the very obvious v-shaped gel nail imprints around every spot where she’s squeezed them to make them look worse for the photo…

Funny how none of these spots were visible in any of her non-filtered, not even a Paris, photos from around the same time 🤔

IMG_0730.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Truff is the type of mother that when Olive gets suspended from school for not having the correct uniform or inappropriate hair style, etc, goes to the papers and does a compo face photo shoot with Olive outside the school gates, being quoted as saying “the school are just jealous trolls, I’ve actually got a big massive case against them now”

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So she was at a baby class this morning and now her and Matt are at the “wellbeing hub” having some time to themselves. Seems like a lot when you’ve got a poorly baby you can’t make plans around 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

gigi_93

VIP Member
Sometimes she’s so hard to watch. Like we joke and take the piss and everything but sometimes she’s genuinely concerning, that video where she’s off her face is so uncomfortable, what the fuck was going on there? Drunk or high or having a mental episode? I’ve seen bagheads look more in control of themselves. And she’s in charge of 2 kids. It’s horrible

• Sad

VelvetGoose

Okay guys updated list! Kate said it’s really hard to make plans because the baby is so poorly.
Berry is less than 8 WEEKS OLD and since birth she has done the following:

- multiple meals out
- easter walk down the waterfront
- baby sensory classes
- baby massage classes
- Manchester marathon
- a hen do
- a wedding
- mini golf
- family (minus delo as always) photoshoot
- multiple hairdresser appointments
- filler consultation
- filler appointment
- multiple lymphatic drainage massages
- a facial
- noubalm massage
- a PT session
- day to CBeebies
- hyperbaric chamber session
- olives football matches
- olives swimming lessons

All in less than 8 weeks. When mine were newborns I spent so much time at home cuddling, to think about dragging everyone all over the place this much is stressing me out!

• Haha
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Also she’s never got a hand free to text her friends or family back but she’s got a hand free to film everything, even at 4am, and to book about fifty different “glow up” appointments in the last two weeks. Here’s an idea truff - you’d have an extra hand if you put your fucking phone down once in a blue moon! Tell your brat of a kid to stop climbing all over your head and hold your baby like a normal mother rather than by the throat whilst you film her nearly being knocked out by Olive’s feet inches from her face!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

xxWillowTreexx

You can see the little one is having a ball because she's doing something that's actually for children, not being carted around phone shops, cafes and notiony restaurants eating free food.
You can see her mother hates it because it's not aesthetic for Instagram. Proof she only cares about putting on a fake show for people on Instagram not what is actually decent for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 47