Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
Why doesn’t it surprise me that she’s the type of person to waste a doctors appointment 🙄
Matt didn't ask her anything, she's seen here and is pretending he is SO IN LOVE. He isn't. He doesn't like her. Olive is a fucking nightmare. She regrets that baby. Her house is upside down. I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

noseycow08

Chatty Member
She’s heard and read other influencers say they read the ingredients on make up and go hunting for cheaper products with the same ingredients and she’s now pretending she has done the same and we all know that’s another one of her lies she just copies everyone else
We all know she can’t fucking read and write never mind know the ingredients of high end make up 🤣🤣 Kate your so behind and embarrassing think of your own content for once

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Fizz22

VIP Member
She’s thick as fuck, buying into fearmongering bullshit like this but still using cheap as shit products that contain a million of these ingredients.

If you want to be cautious about what you use that’s fine but put it in context and don’t try to still make money off stuff that would get the worst ratings on there.
it's all the yummy mummy's who see chemical names and assume it's dangerous. Or see words like petroleum and don't know the context. If you gave the chemical formula of air, they'd shit a brick. Its the age old, use what they don't know against them and make it evil. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.
---
Can't believe Kate uses hydrogen hydroxide to make her kids formula with. How dangerous 👀👀

• Heart
  • Haha

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
"Why isn't there a milk designed perfectly for these allergy babies" 🙄 isn't that what breast milk is? Perfectly tailored to your babies needs you just couldn't be fucked to go dairy free 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why does she think colic and allergies are new things? Berreh would most likely have less issues if she didn't tit about using fancy gadgets to make the milk and open the can 10 weeks before she was born and do it as per the NHS advice. And has the barn been diagnosed with allergies or is it 'I am allergy expect who got me info from google'😂

Attachments

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I can't actually believe she has advertised Prime. Like, literally even teenage boys won't drink that any more. What a chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Flowers60

VIP Member
When you’re so anxious about the baby’s allergies, yet you still miss the appointment 🙄

• Sad

RubySky478

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Discipline your child you twatweasel. She nearly just booted the baby and broke your glasses.

• Heart
  • Haha

longtimelurker1992

“Mez has already kicked off”. Yes Kate, because that is an out of the norm spend! Why does she make out she’s such a baller? She literally would go to the opening of an envelope if it was free. Also, if my mum had paid for me and my bespokes to go to CBeebies, not a chance I’d be letting her pay for the coffees and food. It’s not a PR trip or all inclusive you unpalatable grifter.

• Angry

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She has the reverse Midas touch everything she’s involved with turns to shit.
Gave up her salon.
Homie Bs ditched her
Fails pod cast
Diary
Those boxes
The sofa
Now bond skin has gone

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
She could have had 2 poached eggs, 2 bacon and 1 wholemeal toast for the same calories as that croissant and would fill her for much longer! Can’t wait to watch the weight loss journey, she’s going to have to cut out the Starbucks, those drinks are just calorie laden, but I have a strong suspicion that she doesn’t realise there’s calories in drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tictactoe12

No wonder Olive put mud in the biscuits Kate (even though I’m not sure I believe it happened) when you’re forcing her to wear floral monstrosities too.
Why’s she M&S’s biggest fan all of a sudden?
How would a 3 year old go outside, get mud and put it into cookie mix without being caught? That just wouldn't happen and IF (if) it did, she needs referral into social services for not watching her kid in one of the riskiest rooms of the house! Fucking tit 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 40