Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
No size shade being thrown here, she's just had a baby and is not a slim build. I don't think she understands how sizing works..she ordered an 18 but needed it taking in? Where exactly? As it looks like she is an 18?

Reactions: 35

Cady1954

VIP Member
I literally RAN here to post the same screenshot of the choir comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ be surprised if she keeps that one up. Also loved the “that’s mr best friend” 😂
The bride looked nice I guess except for the tacky gloves. The decor was trying to be nice but looked a bit rushed (the white sheets draped lazily etc) loved the brides evening dress though.
Totally the wrong dress for KHM but giving the fashion she links it was bound to be horrific
Yeah the bride looked lovely just like audreny Hertburn.

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
So many of this morning’s stories are in direct response to Tattle - the oh-so-comfortable dress, the (finally) cradling Beryl instead of holding her like a clutch bag.

Also, if she was the Cheif Bridmaid, why was she on the second row in amongst the not-so-important bridmaids?

• Haha

Minnietred

People with natural instinct and relatively high intelligence can get away with “winging it”.
Unfortunately Kate quite clearly doesn’t have any of the above, and it shows in the quality of both her parenting choices and her “business”.

Nothing she does is considered, she will jump on and make a reel without thinking it through, using cliches and buzzwords which gives everyone the opportunity to rip them apart for the lack of cohesion or integrity.

For her business, if she wants to make it long term, she needs to start with planning her posts, make crib sheets with suitable adjectives that she can apply to the products she is representing. Concentrate on her spelling and grammar including the correct use of their / there.

For her parenting, she needs to spend less time online, getting a glow up, being a falcon icon or manifesting. Instead, spend more quality time at home with the babies, get a routine and be more present with them, instead of searching for the next hit of dopamine (I am convinced Katie has ADHD).

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
This thread proper gives you emotional whiplash. Gospel Queer gave me 😳🫣 for about 5 seconds then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 till I had tears down my face and sounded like I was choking 🤣🤣🤣.

That was then ruined by Trollive on the rampage, knocking Truffs glasses off and kicking “accidentally” Barry in the head 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. That kids needs routine and discipline.

Remember when Truff went to Charlotte Dawsons son Noah’s 1st birthday (and may or may not have nicked Charlottes bag). She kept saying that Noah was Trollives boyfriend. Well Noah now is “Feral 1” and exactly the same as Trollive. Imagine a paydate with those two now 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not been on here for about 18 months. Couldn’t be arsed with the massive blert anymore. I had to come on and tell you all though that there’s a video on TikTok of the firstborn singing with Haaland in the background on the telly 😂😂 Bit disturbing that I recognised the kid straight away, even after months of not watching her but it’s brilliant 😂

Also - has she really called that kid Berry?

• Haha
  • Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
Every week it’s the same shit… “ask me for links guys”, just so she can post her affiliate links to earn a few quid.
When was the last time she reviewed a makeup product that she hadn’t been sent / paid to review?? She’s done the same makeup, with the same makeup products for YEARSSSS and it’s just so boring and outdated

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She's never looked worse 🤷🏼‍♀️

'Into clean girl aesthetics like me' ? When did getting a wash become an aesthetic
The pyjamas made her look like Beetlejuice anyway but nice to see she’s now fully committing to the role by looking like she’s been dug up

• Haha

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
Every time she posts a pic of the by she looks quite content and sleeping etc…anyone would think she was spinning a storyline for content….!

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I honestly don't care about formula v breast. But we all know Katie couldn't be bloody arsed to try breastfeeding. Imagine looking down at your screaming kid, knowing they're in pain from formula, and knowing that it is because you were too lazy and too committed to getting back to your 'glow up' to even try breast feeding. She is the absolutely shittest ma.
---
I honestly don't care about formula v breast. But we all know Katie couldn't be bloody arsed to try breastfeeding. Imagine looking down at your screaming kid, knowing they're in pain from formula, and knowing that it is because you were too lazy and too committed to getting back to your 'glow up' to even try breast feeding. She is the absolutely shittest ma.

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
The language she uses in posts about Berry compared to how she spoke about Olive when she finally “reveled” her make it so abundantly clear that she doesn’t think Berry is as good looking or cute. She did not stop banging on about how perfect Olive was, how cute she was, how she was unreal, a real life doll, never seen a baby with hair like it etc etc. It’s sad because one day those girls will probably see it for themselves but also, if her parenting has been so shit with Olive the Bespoke, what hope has bang average Berry got?!
It's because Olive looks like her and Berry looks like Matt. So she is not as fascinated by her. Narcissism.

• Haha

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it rude to make her mum … an older lady sit in the back of the car
I always let my elders sit in the front I find it respectful to do so but she wouldn’t know anything about respect

Babbitt1234

Do M&S orders normally come in bouji white boxes tied up with ribbon, or has she actually spent time unpacking everything out of the plastic and repacking it into fancy boxes? Last time I ordered from M&S it just came in a plastic bag but maybe I'm not in the special influencer tier 🤔 😂
If M&S have gifted her they can suck a dick because that fat tramp would never spend her money there genuinely

• Heart

scottisharmy

Nah surely she’s this is a social experiment what the actual hell is she wearing?
p.s
Get your wains haircut that’s cruelty. I’m a hairdresser 20 years she needs at least 5 inches off that I cannot STAND parents having there hair done before there kids. I won’t be the only one thinking the same either, us hairdressers hate seeing it.
Just shows where her priority’s actually lie.
putting herself before the children.

• Heart