Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
All the influencers have had prime stories this week Taramays posted how much her boys are gonna love her for them so if it’s good enough for Tara to post then she’s definitely gonna post to be cool like her the beg 😂😂😂
Weren’t they being sued for the chemicals used it in?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

RubySky478

VIP Member
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
Have a look at altruist - it’s the only one that doesn’t set my eczema prone dude off.

Reactions: 2

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
Child’s Farm suncream was always great when my youngest suffered (she is 10 now though so may be better options now)

Reactions: 1

Pebs19

girls has anyone watched the city doc on netflix?
i cant watch it without screamin'

loveanatter

VIP Member
Not to be 'that' person, but my bespoke has CMPA and we have to use Magic Mix, he's allergic to the soy in Carobel and it used to give him explosive diarrhoea after every feed 😅 It's defo not the flex Truff thinks it is though, not available on the NHS and costs a fortune to ship in from France. Plus I'm now trying to wean a baby both milk AND potentially soy-free and it's a pain in the arse, my first also had CMPA so it's not even like I haven't done it before! Wanted an easy life this time 🤣
Omg we are in the same boat. I’ve had 2CMPA and as soon as I thought I knew what I was doing, 3rd has soya too!! Xx