Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything the best to her she really is a thick piece of tit I think I need to unfollow her she is brain numbing

Reactions: 14
Can someone repost the picture of her growler so it’s at the front of the thread! I’m dying laughing!!! Kate, your minge is out love!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone repost the picture of her growler so it’s at the front of the thread! I’m dying laughing!!! Kate, your minge is out love!
WTF have I managed to swerve? Is it the infamous tassles of terror or a more recent fungal fanny revel?
---
Ignore the council estate shaming.
Screenshot_20240424_235201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone feeding their newborn facing away from them. She’s bleeping disgraceful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really wish someone would say something to her. That little baby deserves so much more. There is scientific evidence that holding your baby and bonding with it creates more blood flow to the brain.

if she bangs on about the baby sensory so much- that won’t even do anything if that child does not have the nurture from her mother.

I stand baby Berry not having any milk issues- she just wants the milk on prescription!

that goblin is more interested in her ‘glow up’ that her new born child who has been in hospital twice in 4 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really wish someone would say something to her. That little baby deserves so much more. There is scientific evidence that holding your baby and bonding with it creates more blood flow to the brain.

if she bangs on about the baby sensory so much- that won’t even do anything if that child does not have the nurture from her mother.

I stand baby Berry not having any milk issues- she just wants the milk on prescription!

that goblin is more interested in her ‘glow up’ that her new born child who has been in hospital twice in 4 weeks
Getting the milk on prescription is all well and good, until she forgets to put the script in, or the chemist doesn’t have it

for you @slidders anything! 😘

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mummy blues are going from 2 day morning steps 🤣 and the glow up talk is hilarious she's fuming we got the video of her pissed gurning head

You look like this every day Kate nothing new here to see

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eewww the state it on the tan removal/application reels, and what exactly is "gorgina" - reference perhaps to the Silver Back's gorge of a vag?! "Today is hair day the week of appointments is still going" pouting in its minty pj's with gut hanging out - errrrr don't think a week of them will polish much on this 💩?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does filler normally bruise like that? Funny how on her after photos she had a jawline and now her double chin has come back…but no filter here guys 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah Trolls thank you so much! I'll be stomping down your drives to deliver a latter of thanks in my own time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19