Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake.
Also is it long coat and wooly heat weather? Not been out yet as I'm working from home. Or is this part of her "depressed" look? I have my counsellor session this morning, just wondering if I needed to change to a "depressed look" as I usually go with smart casual and even brush my hair/teeth.....
Olive will be out in a swimsuit if it’s cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ohhh ffs…..now we’re having period updates….🤦‍♀️😡…..she really has no meaning of what is like to actually be depressed and have such bad anxiety…..if she really does I can guarantee she would have not have this courage to put this on so-called media for the whole world to know about such a personal thing…….😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember guys, instagram isn’t real but she’s showing you the realness…on instagram 🙄 she’s a bleeping parody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s a right banger she’s defo regretting that dress it the weekend it’s shown who she really is without edit and also….
It’s
Called
A
Comedown

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Skin trolls, imagine my horror when I looked up the other day when I was looking in the mirror and I've got the start of a turkey's neck, like all saggy. I'm only early 30s! I've lost a bit of weight but also my mum's been the same as long as I can remember so it must be genetic too. This is my comeuppance for always playing with hers when I was a kid.

What cream, procedure or witchcraft can I use to nip it in the bud??? Tried to get an appointment at Bond but they're booked up til the 12th of Never.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You know what I really hope people who follow her with actual infertility issues look at her latest post and unfollow.

How dare she post that latest statement yet goes out on the piss every weekend.

can’t bare her you know.

Reactions: 32
God help aLive when she starts her periods, her cycle will be plastered all over the Web. She'll still be giving her plazzy ring the privacy and respect olive deserves

Reactions: 14
Why are there people in her dms thanking her for the shyte she’s putting on Instagram 🥴. Proper bleeping weirdos walk amongst us

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When I was depressed I didn’t brush my hair, teeth or shower for days. I couldn’t physically get out of bed, I didn’t look at social media, reply to messages or answer calls for weeks but maybe I should of just made my bed and thought ‘let’s go’ to drag myself out of the darkness and stop the suicidal thoughts. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Skin trolls, imagine my horror when I looked up the other day when I was looking in the mirror and I've got the start of a turkey's neck, like all saggy. I'm only early 30s! I've lost a bit of weight but also my mum's been the same as long as I can remember so it must be genetic too. This is my comeuppance for always playing with hers when I was a kid.

What cream, procedure or witchcraft can I use to nip it in the bud??? Tried to get an appointment at Bond but they're booked up til the 12th of Never.
Oh god I’ve noticed this too recently! Desperate for some sort of solution, I’m seeing an actual qualified aesthetician later so hoping they can suggest something!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s Tuesday - it’s comedown day. Everyone I know who has a night out at a weekend on the ❄ has a comedown on a Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 32
21st March she did her pity post about her being ‘very late’ on her period and thinking she was pregnant until she took 100 negative tests.

Today, (18th April) she is saying that she is due on her period.

So she was a couple of days, if that, late on her period last month then? Why does everything have to be so embellished?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Biggest lie Kates ever told? I’ll go first..

Ive got 1 space left for this week
I used to edit my photos…badly may I add
This is a low calorie recipe
This isn’t our forever home
Run don’t walk (we know she’s not Jane Bolt and can’t run)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.