Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21st March she did her pity post about her being ‘very late’ on her period and thinking she was pregnant until she took 100 negative tests.

Today, (18th April) she is saying that she is due on her period.

So she was a couple of days, if that, late on her period last month then? Why does everything have to be so embellished?
So even though she was verrrrry late for her period last month she's bang on 28 days again for this month??? Sniff sniff smells like bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Skin trolls, imagine my horror when I looked up the other day when I was looking in the mirror and I've got the start of a turkey's neck, like all saggy. I'm only early 30s! I've lost a bit of weight but also my mum's been the same as long as I can remember so it must be genetic too. This is my comeuppance for always playing with hers when I was a kid.

What cream, procedure or witchcraft can I use to nip it in the bud??? Tried to get an appointment at Bond but they're booked up til the 12th of Never.
Been there troll. It's a battle. Go and see someone. Everyone's different so what suited me might not suit you. I had fibroblast which was fantastic and lasted about 5yrs and recently I had profhilo which appears to be doing the job but I have only had one treatment to we'll see. No cream I ever tried worked but it might stop it from getting worse. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Biggest lie Kates ever told? I’ll go first..

Ive got 1 space left for this week
So at the stroke of midnight, Matt needed a tit so we all trailed after him with Olive in the buggy laden down with all our belongings and although there was a bagpipe player and people stood round filming us I had no idea he was gonna drop down on one knee, honest

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't understand why she is doing this. I am actually really angry at her for even saying such things regarding not being able to get pregnant when she is still drinking especially. She really hasn't got a brain cell in that head. She really is an hole.

Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why she’s trying to get pregnant when she’s planning a wedding (supposedly) what if she has to walk down the aisle pregnant. Is she gonna make being pregnant an excuse to cancel the wedding?
Who knows with Katie!

Reactions: 31
So even though she was verrrrry late for her period last month she's bang on 28 days again for this month??? Sniff sniff smells like bullshit
Why did she go out with no knickers on and in white if she was due on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t understand why she’s trying to get pregnant when she’s planning a wedding (supposedly) what if she has to walk down the aisle pregnant. Is she gonna make being pregnant an excuse to cancel the wedding?
Who knows with Katie!
I think being pregnant will be the excuse that they don’t get married but reality is they could never afford the ‘insta worthy’ wedding she’ll want

Reactions: 29
I think being pregnant will be the excuse that they don’t get married but reality is they could never afford the ‘insta worthy’ wedding she’ll want
Definitely agree with this,they absolutely can’t afford her dream wedding and there’s no more freebies is there?

Reactions: 17
Let’s all get the violins and tissues out for KHM……….. duck off you attention seeking twit engagement low is it!!! your alright out drinking ❄ and feasting on junk food duck off and maybe cut the bad you put in your body before trying a sob story head!!
---
Biggest lie Kates ever told? I’ll go first..

Ive got 1 space left for this week
I don’t Edit my photos no more!!

Reactions: 17
Oh dear are we going to get this waffle every month now?
Shes just an absolute spoilt brat because she can't have what she wants RIGHT NOW!!!! Makes me sick, so many women deal with real fertility issues and this div is spouting this crap every month. And noone is allowed to call her out on it because 'you don't know how I feel'

Reactions: 26
Why does Mummy’s lasagne look like a value range Cottage pie that has been dropped out of a plane?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When she said she was taking a social media break due to her mental health but was really having her tits done.
She really is the lowest of the low

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.