Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God was it that long ago all that
Time flies when your having fun 😆
---
I’ve just gone back to read it all again
An this is the very first comment 🤣🤣
“really like her make up tutorials”
Oh how times have changed 😂
I reread thread 26. "I've got flat nipples mmmkkkayy. Had a good ol chuckle last night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
21st March she did her pity post about her being ‘very late’ on her period and thinking she was pregnant until she took 100 negative tests.

Today, (18th April) she is saying that she is due on her period.

So she was a couple of days, if that, late on her period last month then? Why does everything have to be so embellished?
Shes not even late shes bang on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20230418_193511_Instagram.jpg

This slice was Matts not mine. Meaning she only let him have this bit before she scoffed the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Only 2 appointments left in the whole of May, weird then that according to her booking system every day she works in May appears to be free 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Skin trolls, imagine my horror when I looked up the other day when I was looking in the mirror and I've got the start of a turkey's neck, like all saggy. I'm only early 30s! I've lost a bit of weight but also my mum's been the same as long as I can remember so it must be genetic too. This is my comeuppance for always playing with hers when I was a kid.

What cream, procedure or witchcraft can I use to nip it in the bud??? Tried to get an appointment at Bond but they're booked up til the 12th of Never.
Prai throat and neck cream. Magic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Trolls, the stinky fish has thrown out another edition of her Mum podcast, you’s know the one, for Mums, including dog Mums on this episode 😴 There’s no sign of the Mum with the wifi head on this new episode, some other poor cow has been dragged into to listen to Mum Kate’s Mum life and Mum world shite 💤💤💤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The colour difference between truff and Olaf. One is orange and the other is so pale she is almost transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pic of the water bottle…what’s all the tit by the gear stick thingy?! 🤢 She is honestly rancid.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Trolls, the stinky fish has thrown out another edition of her Mum podcast, you’s know the one, for Mums, including dog Mums on this episode 😴 There’s no sign of the Mum with the wifi head on this new episode, some other poor cow has been dragged into to listen to Mum Kate’s Mum life and Mum world shite 💤💤💤
Let’s see if she advertises this one or not considering the comments left on the last few..! 🤣

Reactions: 4
The pic of the water bottle…what’s all the tit by the gear stick thingy?! 🤢 She is honestly rancid.
Sweet wrappers because she's always filling her greedy gob 🤣

Also, why do people make out it's hard to drink water. Proper annoys me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.