Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have private healthcare, I bet like most people in this country with it they don't pay and it's through his work, hardly a flex really. I'm not rich like the millionaire make ups with her fancy ring, us povvos get private care too Truff, you don't have to be the best MUA in all the land to get hashtag gifted Bupa.
We also have BUPA but it’s tit. Was diagnosed with something last year but they wouldn’t cover it as the investigative work had gone on over 2 years….because of covid, duh! So they deemed it an existing condition the bastards.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Private healthcare isn’t all it’s made out to be especially as truff probably has the cheapest one. I used to have BUPA and I agree it’s tit!

Reactions: 15
Duno where you’re all getting your healthcare saying it’s tit, mine has been invaluable!
Knowing her she probably means medicash 😬

Reactions: 10
We have AXA private healthcare and I’ve found it amazing! We have BUPA for dental care though, not used it beyond a check up and a clean so not sure how good it is for any actual problems. I know with AXA though it doesn’t cover anything pregnancy related

Reactions: 8
We have AXA private healthcare and I’ve found it amazing! We have BUPA for dental care though, not used it beyond a check up and a clean so not sure how good it is for any actual problems. I know with AXA though it doesn’t cover anything pregnancy related
I’m Bupa for both, but yeah I don’t know if anything is covered pregnancy wise 😐
It’s been brilliant for me, can’t fault it ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s thread 27…someone correct me if I’m wrong
Isnt it thread 21 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 tbh I’ve read
From the beginning because sometimes its hard to believe what an actual bleep shes been ha ha
---
It all happened on thread 26. Thread 27 was the next so he got in the title 🤣
Sorry guys it is but thread 21 was the most funniest with paint the walls white ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have AXA as well and it clearly states that it doesn’t cover pregnancy as it’s not a “medical condition”.

Reactions: 6
Isnt it thread 21 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 tbh I’ve read
From the beginning because sometimes its hard to believe what an actual bleep shes been ha ha
---

Sorry guys it is but thread 21 was the most funniest with paint the walls white ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Oh god remember paint the walls white. Didnt chez duck off on holiday whilst that was kicking off? That was probably all the last traw for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bupa dental has saved me a tit load of money Jelly. It’s definitely been worth it for me…

Reactions: 5
Oh god remember paint the walls white. Didnt chez duck off on holiday whilst that was kicking off? That was probably all the last traw for her.
God was it that long ago all that
Time flies when your having fun 😆
---
I’ve just gone back to read it all again
An this is the very first comment 🤣🤣
“really like her make up tutorials”
Oh how times have changed 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell you what trolls considering shes a privite person we will know the ins and outs of her uterus by the time this year is out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She uses that kid like an emotional crutch and it won't work out well ye know. Kids aren't there to support you, it's the other way round. Calling her your reason and your sanity etc etc is awful for Olive. You will make her feel responsible. Grow up kate.

Reactions: 29
Ah I see she’s caught up. Bless her, she couldn’t quite grasp secondary infertility as mentioned last night and has went for second child fertility issues 🤣🤣🤣 the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh dear are we going to get this waffle every month now?
duck sake.
Also is it long coat and wooly heat weather? Not been out yet as I'm working from home. Or is this part of her "depressed" look? I have my counsellor session this morning, just wondering if I needed to change to a "depressed look" as I usually go with smart casual and even brush my hair/teeth.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She would not cope with 2 bespokes!
Can’t remember who it was, but someone on here said yesterday she will mention secondary child infertility after it being talked about on here!
But oh yeah she doesn’t read here 🥴

Period updates on a makeup page 😆
How has she got 184k followers
duck sake she really is insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.