Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked her ‘troops’ to get Tom to 10k & he’s only just over 2k.. She really thinks she’s something!! (Tom is the hairdresser she’s bumming freebie blows off)
16hrs after her post and he's still on just over 2k but she has the power of social media and the ability to bring awareness to small businesses!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning Trolls 💨💨💨
9Toes Dad’s Insta live vids are worth a nosey 👀
(Search for Jonny in her follows 👍🏻)

Reactions: 9
Couple of things….
What is that outfit?
The party looks tit.
9 toes dad gives me the ick
Why do they have to film everything? Put the phone down and enjoy the moment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That party looks tit. Same singers, sax player, everyone bouncing and looking through their phone 😴

Reactions: 14
She is mentally unwell. Who takes a pic like this
This is not normal who thinks I’m crying where’s my phone let’s take a pic GROW THE duck UP YOU SCRUFFY twit your nearly 31 your no bleeping role model to that child of yours with behaviour like that the kids gonna have MH issues at a very young age with you acting like the way you do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks a bloody show 🙈 Thank you ZSM for keeping me awake during the night feed
Her belly is bigger than them Brenda’s of hers why she thought small boobs with a gut would be better for her I don’t know (not fat shaming anyone here just stating a fact that she made a massive mistake)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.